Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is going to be a LOOOONG stressful day as well. She was talking about her current emotional rollercoaster last night and I was like well if it's too stressful you don't have to audition for more performances and she gave me the most incredulous look and said "Mommy, this is my passion. Of course I'm going to keep auditioning I love performing, the anticipation is just very stressful." And I'm just like oh OK then 😅

Freaking Leos man, I swear 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1572175

If you are using the Dark/Light theme, there's a quick toggle to the right of your user avatar on the top right of the screen, in between that and your messages. Quick press and it flips between the themes!
So that’s what that lightbulb does! :crying:

Yeah we free feed our animals and the dogs have a doggy door so I'm not super stressed about being gone for one night. We've got cameras and the kids have a key so my grandma can bring them by to check on the dogs Monday morning. Any longer and we'd have to get a sitter for sure and then it would definitely be a pain lol.

My older dog I would trust alone in the house.

The small dog is a chi mix and she will shit all over the second you turn your back on her. So she's either under supervision, outside, or in her crate.

Hey Now,
Picture time. We’re into 12/12 now and the stretch has begun. Hard to keep up with the hungry girls. I’m please as punch though at how good the look. Hope to have time to get some pruning done, they could sure use a trim.
A8659EED-865C-42CD-B33B-BE954D487123.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back