Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old? Mine are 12, 11, and 8 at the moment and I'm really trying to soak in this age before puberty kicks in and they all decide they hate me 🤣🤣🤣

Turning 12.

Puberty is in full swing.

I'm 6'4" and my wife is tall as well. My girls are both 5'10" and still growing. They are in men's size 10 shoes, and those are tight and we need to go shoe shopping this weekend. So they are likely now the same size foot as me.

I could literally have my own WNBA team.

B46E1E7D-7297-42B7-97D6-C6EEC079250C.png
A726C439-FE86-4F68-93F9-F78DD17CCE77.png

There is a hotel in Indianapolis, which is IDK like 5 hours from us, that has rooms with private pools. I'm waiting until my girls are a little older and can stay overnight by themselves so I can do it on a weeknight, but I'm gonna take my wife for a night or two.

Swimsuits will not be packed.

There is a hotel in Indianapolis, which is IDK like 5 hours from us, that has rooms with private pools. I'm waiting until my girls are a little older and can stay overnight by themselves so I can do it on a weeknight, but I'm gonna take my wife for a night or two.

Swimsuits will not be packed.
You'll know how kinky it is by the gift shop :toke::crying:

Turning 12.

Puberty is in full swing.

I'm 6'4" and my wife is tall as well. My girls are both 5'10" and still growing. They are in men's size 10 shoes, and those are tight and we need to go shoe shopping this weekend. So they are likely now the same size foot as me.

I could literally have my own WNBA team.
Damn! My 12yo will be 13 in May and his Dr said no signs yet, which is fine by me lol. He's half an inch short of 5' as of the 1st. My brother shot up 10 or more inches the summer between 7th and 8th grade so I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop. I'm 5'8" and the boys' bio dad is just under 6', but my dad and brother are both 6'4" and my sister is just a hair shorter than my brother. I'm gonna assume they're both going to be decently tall. I can't remember how tall #3s bio dad is, I think he was around my height, but I know his sister was barely 5' so time will tell with her. She's lanky though, all legs like me so she may end up being fairly tall. I'm hoping for her sake she stays in the 5'6"-5'8" range just because that's like the "ideal" height for ballet and as of right now that's what she wants to do with her life lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back