Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I'm sorry, these look like herpes commercial pictures. Like, 2 people in tubs of mud holding hands. And then riding horses, while someone quickly lists the side effects.
Oh no I totally see it lmfao. No swinger events for us though so I think we should be OK 🤣🤣

Lmfao well, it's a pre-revolutionary resort so kinda? Wonder if it's haunted lmao. Definitely fancy, gonna have to pack tomorrow so that'll be fun lol. Not our usual kind of thing for sure but it should be pretty relaxing at least. Definitely gonna pack the bourbon kush and my vape for sure lol.

Thats pretty cool.

I'm sorry, I didn't read back through the thread, is it like a vacation or anniversary thing?

The baths actually look cool, like giant wood barrel hot tubs.

Seriously, I'm sorry, these look like herpes commercial pictures. Like, 2 people in tubs of mud holding hands. And then riding horses, while someone quickly lists the side effects.
Screenshot_20230310_192443_Chrome.jpg

🫣🤪

Oh no I totally see it lmfao. No swinger events for us though so I think we should be OK 🤣🤣

When I was in college, my buddy's landlord got off on watching his wife do stuff with other guys.

I was once asked to go pick his son up from the movies so he could watch my buddy get a BJ from his wife while he watched, in exchange for a free months rent.

Thats pretty cool.

I'm sorry, I didn't read back through the thread, is it like a vacation or anniversary thing?

The baths actually look cool, like giant wood barrel hot tubs.
Our anniversary is Monday so I impulse booked us an overnight at a resort about 4.5 hours away lmfao. It's going to be snowing when we get there cause I did a dumb and didn't check the weather before booking 🙃

When I was in college, my buddy's landlord got off on watching his wife do stuff with other guys.

I was once asked to go pick his son up from the movies so he could watch my buddy get a BJ from his wife while he watched, in exchange for a free months rent.
Hey man, free rent is free rent 🤣🤣

Our anniversary is Monday so I impulse booked us an overnight at a resort about 4.5 hours away lmfao. It's going to be snowing when we get there cause I did a dumb and didn't check the weather before booking 🙃

Oh, thats really cool.

My daughters' birthday is this next week, too. They want to go to a Brazillian steakhouse for their birthday.

My wife is buying them a couple computer games they wanted, a squishmellow each, and then we're gonna eat meat until we explode.

We were considering getting a hotel and staying somewhere overnight, but the cost and the logistics with our animals turns into a pain.

Oh, thats really cool.

My daughters' birthday is this next week, too. They want to go to a Brazillian steakhouse for their birthday.

My wife is buying them a couple computer games they wanted, a squishmellow each, and then we're gonna eat meat until we explode.

We were considering getting a hotel and staying somewhere overnight, but the cost and the logistics with our animals turns into a pain.
Yeah we free feed our animals and the dogs have a doggy door so I'm not super stressed about being gone for one night. We've got cameras and the kids have a key so my grandma can bring them by to check on the dogs Monday morning. Any longer and we'd have to get a sitter for sure and then it would definitely be a pain lol.

Oh, thats really cool.

Twins? Or do y’all just really like Pisces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back