Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's officially on my list!
Btw the first time you posted you were growing peyote I was like WOW!!!
That's freakin genius level I wonder if I can find THOSE seeds. Naturally I was thinking....

View attachment 1553934View attachment 1553935
Why buy cactus seeds when you can buy the cactus?.....San Pedro has more mescaline content than peyote anyways.

That Male is a Stunner.....how long did it take to sex............?
They stood up on 12/10 and i think it was on 12/29 i noticed the first hints of dudeness starting to show! Really exploded in quantity of pollen sacks over last few days! I didn’t throw the plant out its just laying on top of the pile of empty water bottles in my recycling can! Maybe i should put it in a glass of water or something to see if i can get some lil roots started! Not sure i have somewhere i can adequately grow it tho cuz don’t want it in my bedroom with other tents!

Got Blackstrap trimmed and into grove bags. Got about 34 grams Flower, and saved 300 fresh frozen grams (about half or 2/3 of the plant) for bubble hash. Really wanted to wash that and Voodoo today, but I've got a Buchner Funnel on the way for drying so trying to hold off... if i can, lol
20230108_014735.jpg

Take cool and swap the C to and F in and what do ya got???

My last boss was like a genius he'll be running some big chemistry dept one day. 6 months of being stuck with me he bought his own bike had him riding in big groups. Now he's out in CA he don't even own a car and he loves it. Keeps telling me come out to the west coast for a week crash at his place and we can ride for a week lol
Dooo eeet! I'll bet that would be a nice week. :biggrin:

[/QUOTE="Bill.de.Cat, post: 2717675, member: 53864"]
Why buy cactus seeds when you can buy the cactus?.....San Pedro has more mescaline content than peyote anyways.
[/QUOTE]
My buddy has a peyote button grafted onto a San Pedro, would love to get a cutting!

Well peeps, if you are interested in grow lighting, you might enjoy this video from one of the fellows at Cocoforcannabis.com:
The Science of Horticultural LEDs - YouTube

It is the best discussion I have come across. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back