Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the age limit thing won't show the link preview but this video shows how to reuse already pressed pucks/rosin-chips for stuff like edibles.

Do any of you use the pressed pucks for stuff or just throw them away? ethanol wash might do the trick..

I just throw 'em in my ArdentFX and run the cycles!
I am gonna unfold them and break em up on the next run............both flower and hash pucks.

I'm gonna have some more pucks soon. All of Purple Kong, 2 fairly firmly packed gal bags, is dry ice shake and going into 16.9 oz of MCT oil.:eyebrows::eyebrows:
Phat/Fat Ass Mangos N Chem is all dry ice hash for squishing and maybe temple balls if my hands aren't killing me. I do a lot of hand manipulation. Very therapeutic! Use only top shelf first shake. It's soooooooooooo much easier with the highest quality! Mangos N Chem will be an easy 4 gal bag of rock hard bud. I'll have to chop the buds really well, but I have a new pair of HEAVY-duty scissors. The ones I got to make sure I could cut the a/c ducting straight and not slice off a finger. Already tried it out! I just throw the frozen bud I'm working in a stainless steel bowl and chop away. If you don't chop the really hard nuggs up, you get green before the bud is fully broken up. Poor quality and low yield. Found that out on one of my early shakes.

Mangos N Chem is not far away. Nice fade and bud colorization. Looking forwards to her rosin!

:peek: nothing yet :goodluck::pass:

image.jpg

They stood up on 12/10 and i think it was on 12/29 i noticed the first hints of dudeness starting to show! Really exploded in quantity of pollen sacks over last few days! I didn’t throw the plant out its just laying on top of the pile of empty water bottles in my recycling can! Maybe i should put it in a glass of water or something to see if i can get some lil roots started! Not sure i have somewhere i can adequately grow it tho cuz don’t want it in my bedroom with other tents!
You can probably drop it in some water and get a couple flowers to open and collect pollen. Be careful, that pollen WILL travel.

ok, gonna break up ur nice, calm sunday afternoon with sumthin a lil different :eyebrows: long story short & speaking from a drummer'z point of view, trust me when i say that either one of theze songz is no ez task to learn & pull off, but theze chickz fuckin nail it! :shooty: both Mike Portnoy & Ian Paice would be damn proud :headbang: ppp

ok, gonna break up ur nice, calm sunday afternoon with sumthin a lil different :eyebrows: long story short & speaking from a drummer'z point of view, trust me when i say that either one of theze songz is no ez task to learn & pull off, but theze chickz fuckin nail it! :shooty: both Mike Portnoy & Ian Paice would be damn proud :headbang: ppp

I'm not dead sure about the 1st song she sounded great I just don't know it but the 2nd girl completely nailed burn!!
Here's a cool one along that line it's a 64 Gibson Dove with a B bender installed. Skip all the bs unless you love old tube amps and guitars skip right to like
10:45 in my life
12:40 Kashmir the guitar sounds great in his hands...

@Fermented_Fruitz ..if you stick a cut down male in a glass of water....it wll act like any other cut flower....

You dont need light or anything.....put some kitchen paper under the glass and the pollen will drop on that..........but becareful of cross contamination....... :headbang:

#2 as my vote! She knows a move or two. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back