Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday stoners!

So good to be alive, food tastes better, Music sounds better, and the bud I am pressing today MSG and Black Fire smell fucking awesome!

I am pressing for my Med friends today to make chocolate tomorrow.

much does it cost to keep a prisoner in jail?
The total net cost of imprisonment was estimated to be $61,179 per prisoner, or $391.18 per prisoner per day. This is around 20 percent higher than the direct sentence costs of prison alone.

Hokay.....so a Normal Stoner is Unlucky enough to get caught in possession of Any amount of dope for a second time....

They get the Maximum Jail sentence thrown at them.....3.5 years.....I dont know if they do it in the US...but in the UK if you keep out of Trouble you can get released after half your sentence......

Sooo...1.75 years....so say 535 days.......... X by $390 per day....$208,650 ........... over $200,000 Per Prisoner....THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR...
coz at the end of the day by tax or what ever YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT.

You Should be Demanding your money back...........Demanding that your taxes are spent on ways to Improve your lives.......not keep people in prison for something as trivial as posessing cannabis.....

IMO.... :pass: ...

Over 1 million people are incarcerated in the U.S. for marijuana, most for simple possession. This is more than those who are in federal prison for murder, rape, and other violent crimes on a federal level.

MOST FOR SIMPLE POSSESSION ...........:pass:.....

It is all about the money! Private Prisons got to stay full to make money off the backs of the people.

I will be around a lot as I have a lot of pressing to do.

:drool::glutton:

image.jpg

Here is a question for the brainiaks,,,, does cannabis require a 24 hour schedule to thrive, could you grow pot on a 18/2 schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back