Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a question for the brainiaks,,,, does cannabis require a 24 hour schedule to thrive, could you grow pot on a 18/2 schedule?
I believe there was study somewhere on this subject trying to remember what they did it wasn't 18/2 but not a typical light schedule.... What is your theory behind it why would it be necessary I couldn't figure out?

Edit: Google 6/2 or 9/3 light schedule for cannabis :pop:

Last edited:
Here is a question for the brainiaks,,,, does cannabis require a 24 hour schedule to thrive, could you grow pot on a 18/2 schedule?
I have often wondered if I could grow an Auto in half the time by running 8/4. My lights are plenty strong enough to provide 60 DLI in 8 hours?

I am going to think about the logistics of this and maybe give it a go.

IDK looks like your outta luck..

Notice I'm in my very best manners and didn't mention Uranus...

:rofl:

Screenshot_20230108_190131_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Some very good reading here:

EDIT:
and here

just popped on real fast to check responses. Thank you for that info there, I appreciate that very much. Thank you.

IDK looks like your outta luck..

Notice I'm in my very best manners and didn't mention Uranus...

:rofl:

View attachment 1554097

welp, lookz like talon is jus plain shit outa luck :rofl: next step -> tranzwarp travel to another galaxy altogether :goauto: ppp

not unless u move to a planet that has a 20 hr day....jus sayin :coffee: ppp
I believe there was study somewhere on this subject trying to remember what they did it wasn't 18/2 but not a typical light schedule.... What is your theory behind it why would it be necessary I couldn't figure out?

Edit: Google 6/2 or 9/3 light schedule for cannabis :pop:
Probably but you will be loosing sleep to tend to them.

It was just a stoner thought.. If you are currently on say a 18/6 schedule, meeting the dli in 18, does the plant look for that 6hours before seeing light again and restarting the dli clock?

My timer can be adjusted to a less than 24 hour day, so there would be no loss of sleep for me, or need to travel to another planet, lol

I have often wondered if I could grow an Auto in half the time by running 8/4. My lights are plenty strong enough to provide 60 DLI in 8 hours?

I am going to think about the logistics of this and maybe give it a go.
So your telling me you think a 60-70 day auto could be grown in 30-40 days :yoinks::pop: sign me up would love to watch that show very interesting that is some intense lighting :cools: If anyone could do it it would be you :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back