Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the age limit thing won't show the link preview but this video shows how to reuse already pressed pucks/rosin-chips for stuff like edibles.

Do any of you use the pressed pucks for stuff or just throw them away? ethanol wash might do the trick..

definitely save those pucks we make all of our edibles for spent pucks…

and I am guessing you would need a hydraulic bottlejack to run presss… or maybe go to harbor freight or something like and get a hydraulic hand pump that would fit your jack

I chopped it down! It was in a pot with a female so had to go! Double planted the auto regs so hopefully had a fail safe if 1 was a dude! :d5:
You didn't chop too soon, at least not by much. He was gonna getcha! :pighug:

Screenshot_20230108_133726_DuckDuckGo.jpg

[/QUOTE="Bill.de.Cat, post: 2717675, member: 53864"]
Why buy cactus seeds when you can buy the cactus?.....San Pedro has more mescaline content than peyote anyways.
My buddy has a peyote button grafted onto a San Pedro, would love to get a cutting!
[/QUOTE]
me too! i wonder where i could start that adventure

My buddy has a peyote button grafted onto a San Pedro, would love to get a cutting!
Those San Pedro's look well large...
I do see peyote seeds on line and something about how it's legal to actually buy seeds but not to say germinate them.
Is San Pedro legal. I wonder how it would grow out doors in say Florida.....
Hahaha

Last edited:
Those San Pedro's look well large...
I do see peyote seeds on line and something about how it's legal to actually buy seeds but not to say germinate them.
Is San Pedro legal. I wonder how it would grow out doors in say Florida.....
Hahaha
Most people grow them from cuttings. It is legal to grow them as an ornamental plant, but not to extract the mescaline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back