Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a email from dabpress telling me the hand pump for my dabpress due to weather has a 22 day wait time, they are giving me a free mold for having to wait :vibe: i guess i can still use the press without the pump for a few weeks

I know the age limit thing won't show the link preview but this video shows how to reuse already pressed pucks/rosin-chips for stuff like edibles.

Do any of you use the pressed pucks for stuff or just throw them away? ethanol wash might do the trick..

i got a email from dabpress telling me the hand pump for my dabpress due to weather has a 22 day wait time, they are giving me a free mold for having to wait :vibe: i guess i can still use the press without the pump for a few weeks
That thing looks like it's pneumatic only. I don't see a slot for a manual jack on it... But you should be able to hook an air compressor to it. I know I've seen videos people using a foot pedal and a compressor to run their presses

I know the age limit thing won't show the link preview but this video shows how to reuse already pressed pucks/rosin-chips for stuff like edibles.

Do any of you use the pressed pucks for stuff or just throw them away? ethanol wash might do the trick..

I throw my pucks in when I make butter

Sounds lie a lot of Vets I know.
We do a ton of veteran support rides and raise money for the cause. Of all those these are my two favorites.
The first time I did this my buddy Ed who served in Vietnam in a construction battalion asked me to go with him. Ed's too old to ride now...
Screenshot_20230108_122015_Photos.jpg

My other is the Blackbeard ride in honor of Eds nephew SF KIA. Every cent of this ride goes to a veteran.
Screenshot_20230108_122241_Photos.jpg

We do a ton of veteran support rides and raise money for the cause. Of all those these are my two favorites.
The first time I did this my buddy Ed who served in Vietnam in a construction battalion asked me to go with him. Ed's too old to ride now...View attachment 1553987
My other is the Blackbeard ride in honor of Eds nephew SF KIA. Every cent of this ride goes to a veteran.
View attachment 1553988

Wow, you’re cool :headbang:. Maybe I’m the only nerd here.

Wow, you’re cool :headbang:. Maybe I’m the only nerd here.
Take cool and swap the C to and F in and what do ya got???

My last boss was like a genius he'll be running some big chemistry dept one day. 6 months of being stuck with me he bought his own bike had him riding in big groups. Now he's out in CA he don't even own a car and he loves it. Keeps telling me come out to the west coast for a week crash at his place and we can ride for a week lol

That thing looks like it's pneumatic only. I don't see a slot for a manual jack on it... But you should be able to hook an air compressor to it. I know I've seen videos people using a foot pedal and a compressor to run their presses
I believe it is hydraulic, the bottle Jack gets hooked to an external horizontal hand pump. You don’t want to put air through a hydraulic or vise/versa. Seals will blow and you may get injured or dead.

Might want to move him outa the tent... Soon. Are you going to make seeds?:biggrin::pighug:
I chopped it down! It was in a pot with a female so had to go! Double planted the auto regs so hopefully had a fail safe if 1 was a dude! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back