Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you by any chance have a ceramic straw in mind? :biggrin: :pighug:
IMO the Lookah Seahorse just feels cheap when compared to the cost, and is a PIA to clean.. It has three power setting options. But.. the ceramic straw hits nice.

The Stinger by Rokin is a far leap above the Seahorse with an all metal rubberized body, and functional bubbler built into the unit. It utilizes ceramic tips, and has 4 power setting options. It has a built in 1100Mah battery that last a fair amount of time. It produces smooth cool flavourful vapour.. Lastly, it cleans up more easily... I like the device far better than the Seahorse, and I definitely reach for it more often.

Lastly.. The Huni Badger... which utilizes ceramic tips as well. It has an all metal body, that's rugged. The power output of the device is regulated by Ohms Law, with a choice of low power output tip, and high power. It produces thick vapour, and the device can be equipped with a multitude of bubbler attachments for cooler puffs. One stellar attribute of the device is the replaceable 18650 battery. If the battery drains, you can just replace it with a freshly charged and continue. It's a little pricey though, and the aftermarket bubbler accessories rabbit hole can be a slightly costly venture. Lastly, cleanup of the device can be a PIA. All around, the Huni Badger is a nice device, that produces thick vapour. I mostly reach for it when I'm ready to absolutely knock my socks off..

Hope this helps! :d5:

So I have a feeling this peyote critical is gonna be frosty, 3 weeks in and they are getting coated alreadyView attachment 1553924
Seriously if anyone wants a super easy hearty photo to grow Barneys Farm Peyote Critical is like they easiest by far to deal with. Just a bit of water and food every now and then and they are always happy
I really like Barney's stuff for a long time my go to outdoor stuff was pineapple chunk and blue cheese

I really like Barney's stuff for a long time my go to outdoor stuff was pineapple chunk and blue cheese
This is my first expirience. The auto in my tent is the only non barneys plant.

I have 1 peyote critical left, 2 watermelon zkittles left, and a 3 pack of their lemon tree and tangerine dream. Thinking about running those 2 next. But theres a ton more strains from barneys im looking at picking up. #1 on my list is the blue sunset sherbert. It looks like a great strain to grow. I want to try their pineapple express photo too but its always sold out.

They brought back the bagels at the McD's here!
These guys are where I grew up. I'm sure there's better but I've never had anything anywhere that comes close. You had to get there when they were fresh outta the oven and still warm. I've tried other places that specialize in bagels and they were good but no contest.
I think they're supposed to be boiled first then baked....
Screenshot_20230108_100619_Chrome.jpg

These guys are where I grew up. I'm sure there's better but I've never had anything anywhere that comes close. You had to get there when they were fresh outta the oven and still warm. I've tried other places that specialize in bagels and they were good but no contest.
I think they're supposed to be boiled first then baked....
View attachment 1553955
Fresh out of the oven is the best :angel:

And yes it is boiled and then baked :headbang:

much does it cost to keep a prisoner in jail?
The total net cost of imprisonment was estimated to be $61,179 per prisoner, or $391.18 per prisoner per day. This is around 20 percent higher than the direct sentence costs of prison alone.

Hokay.....so a Normal Stoner is Unlucky enough to get caught in possession of Any amount of dope for a second time....

They get the Maximum Jail sentence thrown at them.....3.5 years.....I dont know if they do it in the US...but in the UK if you keep out of Trouble you can get released after half your sentence......

Sooo...1.75 years....so say 535 days.......... X by $390 per day....$208,650 ........... over $200,000 Per Prisoner....THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR...
coz at the end of the day by tax or what ever YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT.

You Should be Demanding your money back...........Demanding that your taxes are spent on ways to Improve your lives.......not keep people in prison for something as trivial as posessing cannabis.....

IMO.... :pass: ...

Over 1 million people are incarcerated in the U.S. for marijuana, most for simple possession. This is more than those who are in federal prison for murder, rape, and other violent crimes on a federal level.

MOST FOR SIMPLE POSSESSION ...........:pass:.....
That's just the tip of the Iceburg. Prisons are nothing more than Governmental money funnels. For instance.. License plates made in an institution by prison workers who are paid 25¢ per hour with tax money, to manufacture thousands of plates per day to be sold back to the public at an exponential profit... Basically, selling your tax dollars back to you for profit! Try an talk about it and all you'll hear is, 'It helps rehabilitate them'... BS! It helps fill state coffers!

End of rant... Carry on.

:pass:

Last edited:
How can a bunch of cats, in this case 3, sound like a class of 1st graders running for recess on my damn porch?
I just heard one run from one corner of the house, across the front, along the side and around the back! One would think I had calves penned up on my porch, with how fuggin' LOUD they are! I think they are being loud, so the other cats will hear them and pull a sneak attack.:eyebrows::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back