Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stepmom went to UWM way back in the 60s. It was a hot bed of the student movement. The SDS and all that stuff hippies everywhere. They blew up the math building didn't they. How can these same people be in charge now and hand out jail time like that for a micky mouse offense???
Yes they did bomb a building on uwm campus, but Im not sure which, and probably because like most people in control, they got bought out.

My stepmom went to UWM way back in the 60s. It was a hot bed of the student movement. The SDS and all that stuff hippies everywhere. They blew up the math building didn't they. How can these same people be in charge now and hand out jail time like that for a micky mouse offense???
They didn't really want to change anything, they just wanted to be in charge and be the ones making money off it.

Good Morning everyone finally caught up lol. Hope you have a bang up day!
Screenshot_20230108_081734_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So I have a feeling this peyote critical is gonna be frosty, 3 weeks in and they are getting coated already
20230108_072012.jpg

Seriously if anyone wants a super easy hearty photo to grow Barneys Farm Peyote Critical is like they easiest by far to deal with. Just a bit of water and food every now and then and they are always happy

Last edited:

Just last year it finally ended but we used to have the 330 ft national drag strip reunion racing complete with flag girl 1x a year at a local airport.
The cars had to be pre 72 the strip was 330 ft and they banged thru the gears. They'd line them up like 30 or 40 deep waiting to run. It was old school drag racing and ashame it had to end.

Screenshot_20230108_085117_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230108_085057_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back