Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i cut it close! At least numero dos is a confirmed lady! :headbang:
View attachment 1553800View attachment 1553799View attachment 1553801View attachment 1553802

Prob go ahead and cut smaller one even tho both stone dragons are ladies! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1553803

That First girl is the nearest I have seen to Black Dragon in a long time.........my eyes were Ticking all over her.... :biggrin:

If she had two little Bunny ears sticking up at the back of the big high number fingered fans.....she would be a doppleganger.....:pass:

Packed a few cones of beaver genetics banana bread… This is the dark one she is much dryer then #1… Here we go been a minute gotta find a lighter though :doh::pass:
View attachment 1553858View attachment 1553859

Neat Job.

We used to have 1 of these............... packed 100 cones at a time......:yoinks:.....Friend who used to make the Tailor Mades for the 420Club left it when she moved back to the UK.

We dumped it in the end....if you got caught growing dope it would be bad enough....but being caught with that in the house looks so much more incriminating....:headbang:

1673171745276.png

Thing is even if you get away with it once, somebody will smell it and come and take your plants next year :finger:

Thing is....if a Ripper comes......what if it is not just your Plants that get Damaged.....?.............. :pass:

Hubby made the Mistake of letting a few Friends in here and I had two Small pots on the patio....

By the time the rumour got 'round town...we had a cannais farm here.

Reputation...pah...no Problem.......most people probably had a giggle..........BUT.........what if the wrong person hears that and Believes it...and comes tooled up to make a good score.....knocking over two old people to get it........?

I'd rather get a Knock on the door from the Law than attract the Wrong kind of Company.

The Girls would be the Least of my Worries........... :pass:

Morning kittens....40f, 2nd cup, critters taken care of.......plants seem to still be chugging along, went ahead and put water in the solo reservoirs as it was seeming a bit dry. So far only one WZ didn't make it. Tent girls are still sucking it down and bulking up. Seems 2 main pheno's, light green with musky lite skunk smell and dark green with orange scent.....size is kind of random though that can be attributed to other factors.

Afternoon @Talonxracer ... :pass: ..sharing one.........

Now the Important things are done.........keeping the kitties Happy........what kind of day you having..........?

Yup all the important stuff is done. Barely wiped the sleep out of the peepers so far, LOL, gotta make a trip to town this morning in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back