Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toasted and I got the munchies then headed to pass out night everyone :sleeping:
492A0756-3634-4AB6-996E-0E6E7A3DC307.jpeg

So today I used the rain water I collected. It was indeed on the acidic side (welcome to New England hahaha) and with a ohaus pH meter it read about 5 with my Megacrop 1 part and Sweet Candy added.
Had to pick up some pH up. Laughed when I realized it's just basically Kcarb (potassium carbonate) that's like 11 bucks a pound food grade lol.
Anyways 4 mL/gal got me to pH 6.3 figure that's happy
Btw I noticed on the msds sheet it's listed as between 10 and 20% Kcarb I'm guessing that's by weight.

View attachment 1553721

@Kirka88 Take a look at this primer I wrote about using salt fertilizers.

An older friend of ours recently spent damn near a week on a bed in the emergency section, after she got moved from the hall. No beds available. She was, and still is, dealing with a serious heart condition plus at that time with a nasty infection that she could not control. She was really, really sick. Peeps who have not been to a hospital recently have no idea how hard this mess has been for health care workers. Many of whom have given up and left in fear for their families, leaving the workers still there often working in impossibly understaffed conditions.

"Heros" is not adequate, but I don't have a better word. I hope you do not have any return visits this winter. :pighug: :bighug:
I agree Hero is inadequate.

Ever see a goose go after people. Those little bastards think they are meaner than a junk yard dog.
Hahaha
When I was a kid of 10 or 11 years old a weeder goose ran across the road and attacked me.That SOB bit my arm, clamped down and twisted. It broke the skin and left a bruise the size of a grapefruit. I don't think I killed it but I kicked it as hard as I could and ran home. I always gave them a wide berth whenever they were in the fields after that. :rofl:

I did not know that you had that background @BCBudlady, you have my condolences for being put through what you experienced, and my deep respect for making a rational decision to keep yourself and your family safe. I cannot imagine the stress, frustration, and fear that medical staff, especially the nurses, have gone through over the last three years. :worship:

Hearing it on the news does not convey the reality of how overtaxed our medical system is. I know that part of it was just facing my own mortality, felling helpless for myself and others but I cannot un-see the carnage.

I have some funny stories also, but it takes me so long to catch up in this thread it will be for another day.

Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Hearing it on the news does not convey the reality of how overtaxed our medical system is.

It is like that every year in the UK come mid Jan/Feb when all the xmas mixing/hugging sends the seasonal Bug into Epic proportions.
We are Used to seeing refrigerated lorries brought in to cope with the extra dead bodies.... :pass: ...but that was years before Covid got involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back