Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right. A horrible time to be a HCW and even more so to be a patient. Why would anyone want to work in the current conditions, severely understaffed and under appreciated/distrusted?
Walked away from the greatest career to grow weed and stay alive. Zero regrets.
I did not know that you had that background @BCBudlady, you have my condolences for being put through what you experienced, and my deep respect for making a rational decision to keep yourself and your family safe. I cannot imagine the stress, frustration, and fear that medical staff, especially the nurses, have gone through over the last three years. :worship:

Yeah, I keep reminding myself of that, then forgetting, lol, must be the dabs. Maybe my folks would let me throw some out at their house. I'd have to sell it to them like, "I'd be over there to visit all the time!"
Really just want to see them grow outside, like they were meant to.
Outdoor growing is a completely different thing then indoor. It's a lot more effort and a million different challenges. Super satisfying though

I don't combust, and I still love the look of that! :pighug::biggrin:
Thanks I haven't in foever but everyone had been busting my chops.. So I appeased actually enjoying it not super high yet but not coughing pretty smooth... Think i might roll one in some kief in the morning :eyebrows:

Thanks zero :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back