Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a couple of years b4 65 but I laughed my ass off at this one cause as a kid in the 60s, at the beach like 1x a year my dad would let me have 1 sip off the beer and I'd be thinking shit make it a good one. And ALL the adults thought it was a riot seeing how much beer I could swig at 1 go

Screenshot_20230107_233556_Chrome.jpg

Ever see a goose go after people. Those little bastards think they are meaner than a junk yard dog.
Hahaha
Those buggers are junk yard dogs with feathers. :pighug: And usually, no chain. :biggrin: And then there is the attitude...:crying:

If I was within whatever the minimum distance is to a school. I'd be absolutely 100% positive certain I complied with any and all laws. Shit goes crazy around here if you don't and things go wrong.
Ive got a friend I grew up with who is now a who defense attorney. I remember her telling me with her clients for any kinda drug related charge the prosecuting attorney's first thing is they look at is that distance if they can.

Beyond that if your outside that distance but still close I'd still do like your doing and be super careful.
Yeah, they don't have a school zone distance set for medical patients with their 5 plants. But, above that number and I'm sure they would railroad you with the school zone stuff.

I'm allowed 12 for 2 adults tho... Technically there's supposed to be a fence or security measure. Still Im surrounded by woods on 3 sides and I use the back yard. In this state I think the worst they'd do is cut it down and ask me if I know Martin...
Martin Up
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back