Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gets huge , given your love and light. Even the lowers will stack, while the tops may seem to push out a few more pistils. You are in coco right? I should have recommended 1gal. The issue with that is super tight shoes, sorta like a solo grow..lol. Evening meds kicking in.
They are in ~1 gallon pots. The pots have ventilation slots, and are fluted. The combination seems to make them behave pretty much like air pots, but cheaper, and I got them locally. Here is the pot setup and root ball from the 3-pot of DMK:
IMG_1292.JPG

The pot is supported by hanging from its rim over a 5 gallon bucket used for collecting runoff as well as for training by tying branches to the holes in the collar a couple inches down from the top of the bucket. As well as collecting runoff and providing training tie-downs, the 5 gallon bucket provides a stable platform that works well even with large plants. At least so far... Miss WDA will be a good test of that. :biggrin:

IMG_1289.JPG

The pot on the left is the DMK 3 pot at a week or so, and shows the final configuration with the fertigation ring in place.

And here is the root ball after harvest:
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_1387.JPG

The entire medium is full of fine roots, and, apparently, the slots and fluting seem to defeat root circling. So far, these pots have not compacted the way solos seem to. Even solos with numerous vent holes get so compacted with roots that it takes a long time for nutes to soak through. All the large pots in this grow have maintained easy runoff so far, even as they get close to harvest. I am pretty happy with these pots. Sadly, the garden center does not have more of them, and does not even know where they came from. I bought all that they had, and am now glad I did. :pighug::biggrin:

Yeah, they don't have a school zone distance set for medical patients with their 5 plants. But, above that number and I'm sure they would railroad you with the school zone stuff.
Thing is even if you get away with it once, somebody will smell it and come and take your plants next year :finger:

I'm allowed 12 for 2 adults tho... Technically there's supposed to be a fence or security measure. Still Im surrounded by woods on 3 sides and I use the back yard. In this state I think the worst they'd do is cut it down and ask me if I know Martin...
Martin Up
Lol
Here, for non medical patients, growing up to 5 plants is a $200 fine and as far as I can tell, they don't even take your plants, just tell you to cut it out. It's basically equivalent to a speeding ticket, but over 5 is a felony

The ceramic straws produce excellent flavour, and vapour production is excellent. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the quartz heating elements as their flavour is a bit 'muddy' IMO.

:d5:
Do you by any chance have a ceramic straw in mind? :biggrin: :pighug:

Here, for non medical patients, growing up to 5 plants is a $200 fine and as far as I can tell, they don't even take your plants, just tell you to cut it out. It's basically equivalent to a speeding ticket, but over 5 is a felony
Here it's 3-5 years jail time even with a medical card

Thing is even if you get away with it once, somebody will smell it and come and take your plants next year :finger:
No matter the legal situation, you do not want the word to get out to the wrong audience. Once your grow is known, you may end up with chronic theft that persists unless you move to a new home, and maybe a new town. :nono::face:

Yeah, I keep reminding myself of that, then forgetting, lol, must be the dabs. Maybe my folks would let me throw some out at their house. I'd have to sell it to them like, "I'd be over there to visit all the time!"
Really just want to see them grow outside, like they were meant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back