Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I keep reminding myself of that, then forgetting, lol, must be the dabs. Maybe my folks would let me throw some out at their house. I'd have to sell it to them like, "I'd be over there to visit all the time!"
Really just want to see them grow outside, like they were meant to.
Ive heard rumors that offering say 20 to 30% b4 trimming can be quite persuasive to friends with big yards ..
:paleo:

Last edited:
Here it's 3-5 years jail time even with a medical card
In wisconsin its pretty bad
Screenshot_20230108_063742_Chrome.jpg

Holy shit what are they still fighting the 80s war on drugs.
Wisconsin is very behind the times as a whole, but individual counties have different laws. Most of the bordering counties along Illinois its only $1 for 28g of flower and $1 for 3 grams of concentrate and Idk how it is for edibles. But this state is definitely making money and filling jail cells with non violent cannabis offenders.

Wisconsin is very behind the times as a whole, but individual counties have different laws. Most of the bordering counties along Illinois its only $1 for 28g of flower and $1 for 3 grams of concentrate and Idk how it is for edibles. But this state is definitely making money and filling jail cells with non violent cannabis offenders.
My stepmom went to UWM way back in the 60s. It was a hot bed of the student movement. The SDS and all that stuff hippies everywhere. They blew up the math building didn't they. How can these same people be in charge now and hand out jail time like that for a micky mouse offense???

Is that an electric jack? Sweet if so, as long as you can control the pressure effectively. You do not want to go full ten tons only, you have to be able to start lighter and work up. Good luck with it, nice new toy. :pighug:
I’ve been checking that one out as well… the press is powered by external hydraulic pump… like a porta-power press for industrial equipment installation and repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back