Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then theres the possession and distribution
View attachment 1553916

much does it cost to keep a prisoner in jail?
The total net cost of imprisonment was estimated to be $61,179 per prisoner, or $391.18 per prisoner per day. This is around 20 percent higher than the direct sentence costs of prison alone.

Hokay.....so a Normal Stoner is Unlucky enough to get caught in possession of Any amount of dope for a second time....

They get the Maximum Jail sentence thrown at them.....3.5 years.....I dont know if they do it in the US...but in the UK if you keep out of Trouble you can get released after half your sentence......

Sooo...1.75 years....so say 535 days.......... X by $390 per day....$208,650 ........... over $200,000 Per Prisoner....THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR...
coz at the end of the day by tax or what ever YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT.

You Should be Demanding your money back...........Demanding that your taxes are spent on ways to Improve your lives.......not keep people in prison for something as trivial as posessing cannabis.....

IMO.... :pass: ...

Over 1 million people are incarcerated in the U.S. for marijuana, most for simple possession. This is more than those who are in federal prison for murder, rape, and other violent crimes on a federal level.

MOST FOR SIMPLE POSSESSION ...........:pass:.....

So I have a feeling this peyote critical is gonna be frosty, 3 weeks in and they are getting coated alreadyView attachment 1553924
Seriously if anyone wants a super easy hearty photo to grow Barneys Farm Peyote Critical is like they easiest by far to deal with. Just a bit of water and food every now and then and they are always happy
It's officially on my list!
Btw the first time you posted you were growing peyote I was like WOW!!!
That's freakin genius level I wonder if I can find THOSE seeds. Naturally I was thinking....

Screenshot_20230108_090456_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230108_090523_DuckDuckGo.jpg

The total net cost of imprisonment was estimated to be $61,179 per prisoner, or $391.18 per prisoner per day. This is around 20 percent higher than the direct sentence costs of prison alone.

Hokay.....so a Normal Stoner is Unlucky enough to get caught in possession of Any amount of dope for a second time....

They get the Maximum Jail sentence thrown at them.....3.5 years.....I dont know if they do it in the US...but in the UK if you keep out of Trouble you can get released after half your sentence......

Sooo...1.75 years....so say 535 days.......... X by $390 per day....$208,650 ........... over $200,000 Per Prisoner....THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR...

You Should be Demanding your money back...........Demanding that your taxes are spent on ways to Improve your lives.......not keep people in prison for something as trivial as posessing cannabis.....

Over 1 million people are incarcerated in the U.S. for marijuana, most for simple possession. This is more than those who are in federal prison for murder, rape, and other violent crimes on a federal level.

Yes you can get reduced sentences for good behavior while in. Most of the time you wont get the max sentences if you have a relatively clean record to begin with. But yes it makes absolutely no sense here.

It's officially on my list!
Btw the first time you posted you were growing peyote I was like WOW!!!
That's freakin genius level I wonder if I can find THOSE seeds. Naturally I was thinking....

View attachment 1553934View attachment 1553935
No I dont think I could grow cactus lol. Ive wanted to try peyote before but Idk. I hear it lasts for a long time.

Someone's getting rich and...
Yes you can get reduced sentences for good behavior while in. Most of the time you wont get the max sentences if you have a relatively clean record to begin with. But yes it makes absolutely no sense here.
Perhaps someone's getting pretty damn rich off those prisoners and then...
I saw a documentary where former LEO were openly admitting that they preferred to targeting smaller mom and pop growers b/c it's far far safer for them (vs coke heroin meth) and they can confiscate property if it's above a certain amount which is profitable for them again. The worst was in the documentary the states were then stepping in to take their kids.
And maybe prosecutors/sheriff's that want to run for further offices get to say look at me while in office I was "tough on drugs" and they're "generating on the local town/county level to save your tax dollars.....
And maybe just maybe in some places people with political aspirations on a national level here know it's the kiss of death if they "legalize it" in their state.

Btw I've quite a few friends in law enforcement including 3 motorcycle patrol officers. I have nothing but respect for them and wouldn't want thier jobs for the world lol.
And their flipping crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back