Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Know @Need4Weed ...that vent might just be what you need to get a weight off your chest..... :headbang: ..cough it up....
I hope you are right Aunty @Mossy but then again your one of the wisest persons I've ever had the pleasure of knowing ... online or in person! :kissass: Had to get that emoji in before the rush!:crying: But it is true and I do have so much respect for you since I've been allowed to join AFN family, (which seems like so long ago now). Actually, I'm sure I would do better if I just asked myself "what would Aunty Mossy do?" With that said .... let me respond to your next question. :bighug:
BTW.....what did he Do.........?......:pass:
Aunty Mossy no matter what it was, I realize I shouldn't let it steal my joy and peace of mind. If it's ok, I'll send you something in private. After reading it, keep in mind that by the time I started school I didn't know how to make friends, but I learned to dislike bullies! I became what I called a bully's bully. Iknow kids fight, but I always protected the weak, especially grils. If a boy even cuzzed around a girl near me, I would warn them one time. Honestly, it was the only way I could feel good about myself and maybe make a friend. I carried that mindset into adulthood and almost all my relationships had been with battered women who needed rescued. Not the best basis for a relationship, besides my terrible mental state and yet to be diagnosed ptsd. Aunty Mossy this store owner is just so arrogant, I think he reminds me of all the abusers in my past that enjoyed hurting others. What I'm going to message you is what I plan to email my therapist a few days before are first meeting at the end of this month. I can't talk about it without breaking down and ahead of time, I'm sorry for sending you such a sad story! :bighug::pass:

I hope you are right Aunty @Mossy but then again your one of the wisest persons I've ever had the pleasure of knowing ... online or in person! :kissass: Had to get that emoji in before the rush!:crying: But it is true and I do have so much respect for you since I've been allowed to join AFN family, (which seems like so long ago now). Actually, I'm sure I would do better if I just asked myself "what would Aunty Mossy do?" With that said .... let me respond to your next question. :bighug:
Aunty Mossy no matter what it was, I realize I shouldn't let it steal my joy and peace of mind. If it's ok, I'll send you something in private. After reading it, keep in mind that by the time I started school I didn't know how to make friends, but I learned to dislike bullies! I became what I called a bully's bully. Iknow kids fight, but I always protected the weak, especially grils. If a boy even cuzzed around a girl near me, I would warn them one time. Honestly, it was the only way I could feel good about myself and maybe make a friend. I carried that mindset into adulthood and almost all my relationships had been with battered women who needed rescued. Not the best basis for a relationship, besides my terrible mental state and yet to be diagnosed ptsd. Aunty Mossy this store owner is just so arrogant, I think he reminds me of all the abusers in my past that enjoyed hurting others. What I'm going to message you is what I plan to email my therapist a few days before are first meeting at the end of this month. I can't talk about it without breaking down and ahead of time, I'm sorry for sending you such a sad story! :bighug::pass:
Aunty @Mossy i can't find you to start a private conversation. Can you start one with me?:peace::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back