Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Aunty @Mossy & everyone else! I got fairly good news from my cardiologist on Friday. He was very proud that I had lost 26 lbs since Jan 1. Even both my boys were impressed, with my youngest boy saying he had never seen me stay on a diet past a couple weeks. I told them how in 07 I was heartbroken after I moved out because I was missing him and his brother so much and her lies were keeping me away except for an hour a week at the child service office. I was hardly eating and I would go to Tractor Supply nearly every week to use their leather punch to make a new hole in my belt to keep my pants from falling off. I broke down when I told him I felt the same way now because I didn't want to die and leave him fatherless. He's already told me he wants nothing to do with his mother after I'm gone, (he has a phone and a FB account and always told me the few times she tried to get in contact with him), not just from emails that I showed him, but from stuff his other 3 brothers have said, like always asking them for money. She lied to my oldest son when they were sending out checks for covid and told him he didn't get 1, let alone the 2 that were sent out! The first few time we went to court, she called and made excuses why she couldn't be there. The judge put if off 3 times and she finally got clean enough to come to court. However, the court had already decided to give her a hair test which she flunked. But because she had been cleaned for 30 day the judge ordered me to grant her supervised visitation at my digression. She had moved nearly 100 miles away and told me she couldn't come on the weekends. So I met her at the park after school 4 days one week and 3 days the next. So then she tells them she can't see them for a couple weeks and I don't hear anything again for 6 months. She sends me an email and says she called child services and they told her the case was over and there was nothing that she could do. I was good enough to tell her that the judge had ordered her to go to what was called "time out" counseling. I told her all they would do was drug test her. I said you go a couple times and pass and all you got to do is fill out another one of those yellow papers you used against me so many times and ask the judge for supervised visitation. I told her I would not be against it and she could use the email as proof.! That was 11 years ago and I hadn't heard from her since. Although, I did find out she went to prison for 3 yrs in Virginia for cooking meth. I just found out she was in 1/2 way house a few months ago. I mean despite her being a piece of crap, I actually hope she stays clean and does good as her 1st grand baby was born while she was locked up! Anyways, sorry for venting so much and for the long post! Peace and Love to all! :bighug: :peace::pass:

nice, I'll bet you have his attention. :pighug:
Thanks for your kind words @Olderfart I already talked to my buddy about building me a frame to fit in my truck. I just need to find someone to do the writing with the correct spacing! :peace::pass:
When I was in highschool I tried to picket a hobby shop that ripped me off. It was a waste of time. Its been 25 years and I'm still mad.
I'd say nearly 1/2 the people that I've told already knows his reputation for being an azzhole! For the 2 1/2 hours I was there, (between 11 am till around 12:30 on a Sat on the day after everyone gets their checks on the 3rd), and only 2 people walked into the store. I was wearing my veteran cap & shirt and 3 cars actually stopped and thanked me for my service! Since I have a year to file, I'm thinking about extending the 30 days and see if my truck sigh ends up putting him out of business! :peace::pass:

Good morning @Mossy :pass: :bighug::pass:

Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: ..sharing one....

Missy had her out, never left the deck. Buster went back to sleep....

That's the Important jobs done then........
catstrok.gif

View attachment 1571042 Spreading Star Dust... #SpankingtheFairy

Morning @Mossy

My local forest. was all out of fairies.
They have had a real run on stardust
So had to resort to spanking the monkey
but all you get are stars
which you then have to grind down
in to star dust although it is an inferior product
spank-monkey.gif

:crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

Morning @Mossy

My local forest. was all out of fairies.
They have had a real run on stardust
So had to resort to spanking the monkey
but all you get are stars
which you then have to grind down
in to star dust although it is an inferior product
View attachment 1571053
:crying::rofl::crying::rofl:

Gimme half a cup of what @arty zan is having........
coffe.gif
...you are Far Too Up for March in the UK........:pighug:

We Need the recipie.........:headbang:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back