Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right Aunty @Mossy but then again your one of the wisest persons I've ever had the pleasure of knowing ... online or in person! :kissass: Had to get that emoji in before the rush!:crying: But it is true and I do have so much respect for you since I've been allowed to join AFN family, (which seems like so long ago now). Actually, I'm sure I would do better if I just asked myself "what would Aunty Mossy do?" With that said .... let me respond to your next question. :bighug:

Cheers @Need4Weed :bighug: .....our friend Root used to say that... WWMD....what would Mossy do........?..

That way leads to Madnesss........:biggrin:......you'll end up as Daft as me......:crying:

Nope have not used the pads and have not thought about them till recently I see @DDubs uses them but not with the caps:doh:
@Olderfart I use the mats. It's basically a tight knit felt pad. I top water by hand but I recently moved to using a garden sprayer. It takes a few minutes longer but it oxygenated the water as it sprayed and the water had time to soak in. I feel the mats work well at distributing water and slowing the soak down and keeping any moss/algea growth at bay. They do become a bit hydrophobic so a slow supply is best otherwise the water will wash over the edge. I bought them at the grow shop and it was crazy expensive. I had to buy a pack but only need 2 or 3. I also bought the 8x8 square because I was running a rockwool cube. Great piece of equipment. I typically run 5 gal rainscience bags but If I automated my water, that would be the way I would go. One of the finicky things is getting the water to all of the drain holes evenly. A bit of a balancing act. That's my experience at least.

So my wife makes our gummies from used pucks she uses ardent nova and infuses MCT oil... Don't know her exact recipe but this one @GreenBean put together and when I showed the wife she said it pretty the much the same :shrug::goodluck: I hope there will be some other folks with some recipes I know @Fermented_Fruitz makes gummies on the regular:d5:

My last batch separated. I'll eat them but there is a big hunk of coconut oil right on top. I'll have to check these out.

morning talon :toke::coffee2:
@Olderfart I use the mats. It's basically a tight knit felt pad. I top water by hand but I recently moved to using a garden sprayer. It takes a few minutes longer but it oxygenated the water as it sprayed and the water had time to soak in. I feel the mats work well at distributing water and slowing the soak down and keeping any moss/algea growth at bay. They do become a bit hydrophobic so a slow supply is best otherwise the water will wash over the edge. I bought them at the grow shop and it was crazy expensive. I had to buy a pack but only need 2 or 3. I also bought the 8x8 square because I was running a rockwool cube. Great piece of equipment. I typically run 5 gal rainscience bags but If I automated my water, that would be the way I would go. One of the finicky things is getting the water to all of the drain holes evenly. A bit of a balancing act. That's my experience at least.

Thanks dub gonna have to look into those:thanks:

Good fuggin' Morning Brownshoe! :headbang: :headbang: :pass:

Good fettle @WildBill ..?...

babydance.gif

Gimme half a cup of what @arty zan is having........ View attachment 1571055...you are Far Too Up for March in the UK........:pighug::crying:

We Need the recipie.........:headbang:.....
What can I say?
It's spring and the sap is rising!
Time to tap the trees and make maple syrup!
I am like a teenager pumped full of hormones with no where to put it LMAO:rofl: (but I'm not, before you go full pithy comment,LMAO)!:yeah:
As I said to waira, I'm currently on a path lined with rainbows and unicorns!
(Life is good right now and that makes me happy, is the simplest answer)!:jump:
It's a magical place that has put some zip in my zap, some zig into my zag and it's made me go, zing zang zong!!:crying:
(Another bangin' tune from Arty the musical, available from all good record shops now!....kids if you don't know hat a record shop is , go ask your granddad)!
I will PM you both and tell you why I'm so ebullient at the moment.
(A mix of shrooms, mandy and Peruvian marching powder, might also make you feel this way but I cant't recommend it or confirm it's efficacy).
On a completely different topic..........
For any kids dabbling in flying carpets, my advice to you is...don't do rugs, especially the magic kind!:rofl:

1678104566867.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back