Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that those glorious boobies and pointy points only live in our memories and reruns. She had a double mastectomy when she found out she has the gene for breast cancer.
Pretty sure that was Angelina Jolie that did it with only knowing she had the gene, Applegate was actually diagnosed with breast cancer, opted for a lumpectomy then learned she had the gene so went the rest of it.

I did some defoliation on the current grow yesterday. I saved all the trimmed fans that I removed. I seem to remember some posts about using the trimmed fans for making a tea/compost.

What is the skinny on this?

Well morning kittens....took a day off yesterday from AFN and got some stuff done. New table out on the outside portion of my front porch for my lil planting projects. Moved all my Desert Roses out there from the green house and started the last of my colors. Only thing left in the green house are the seeders.
Went digging around in the fridge and found a Multiverse order I got last year I hadn't even opened yet and lo and behold....SeedStockers beans....so I think I'm going to do a full tent of White Widow in the next couple days..
Wife has tests at the hospital today so will be there for awhile I guess.
Have a splendiferous day kittens.

Morning @Kirka88 ... :pass: ..sharing one....

Better day than yesterday....?.....
Oh ya I was just goofing around my wife's down in Florida I was just hanging out with friends. In general I do as little yard work as possible especially during riding season which I'm hoping is like 3 weeks away!

1678107956705.png

Work schedule is slammed.
A coworker and good friend of mine's wife is in the hospital with heart issues.
Temp is gonna go from 35 this morning to 70 by this afternoon, so its just gonna be great for my arthritis and back issues. Not.

Ordered in the equipment to build a misting box for propagation. Between the outcome of my roses last year and how these Maypop suckers are looking now I'm gonna need continuous moi**ure throughout the day to have a good chance at getting stuff to root up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back