Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1571065

Work schedule is slammed.
A coworker and good friend of mine's wife is in the hospital with heart issues.
Temp is gonna go from 35 this morning to 70 by this afternoon, so its just gonna be great for my arthritis and back issues. Not.

View attachment 1571078

Russ is my uncle. My dad texted me this.

Russ also claims to have been attacked my bigfoot. Twice.

Edit - Same guy also drank fungicide on accident, thought it was heart burn meds, and basically ended up having to have a gastric bypass because he burnt out his stomach and upper intestines.

A few months later, he wakes up in bed in the morning next to his wife who passed away in her sleep.

Now he lives alone, in a creepy schoolhouse built in the early 1800s, with about 30 cats.

Morning y’all :toke:

Garden coming along nicely. Hope you all are well. Man, I love growing this stuff!:note:

C3218457-77E9-46FB-8B5E-AC77987882E7.jpeg

Pinky........................... :pighug: ...how you doing.........?..............
:bighug: not great but it could be worse. My aunt spending the day at her gfs and I had PT this morning, so no work and an empty house is nice. Going to make some Russian chicken, peas and mashed potatoes for dinner . How you been feeling?

@Fermented_Fruitz all side lights are off...and i got the marshydro fc3000 set at 18/6 dli at 35...then ill bump it to 40 in a week.....then 45/45/45/45 and so on....i only got the ir uv bars on with the light set....id only use the side lights that only push ppfd of 400 up close.. so i only use them as support during flower for lower bud...
U don’t want or need IR in veg if them strips are on now! U want more blue for veg and them other strips don’t get used til bloom! Too much red in veg makes stumpy plants! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back