Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunty @Mossy i can't find you to start a private conversation. Can you start one with me?:peace::pass:
1678118082555.gif

My last batch separated. I'll eat them but there is a big hunk of coconut oil right on top. I'll have to check these out.
Sunflower lecithin for the win! :d5:
Also if u do half tincture instead of all coconut oil the consistency will be softer when they set! ;)

I did some defoliation on the current grow yesterday. I saved all the trimmed fans that I removed. I seem to remember some posts about using the trimmed fans for making a tea/compost.

What is the skinny on this?
Take them and shred the leaves by hand! Then add equal weight in light brown sugar and mix it all up real good! Then stick em in a mason jar and use a piece of old tshirt to cover it and the ring to hold it on so no bugs can get in and it can breathe! Unless u have a fermentation valve already otherwise piece of an old shirt will work! Give it a couple weeks and u will see the juice collecting in bottom of jar as it ferments!

My aunt spending the day at her gfs and I had PT this morning, so no work and an empty house is nice.

Always a good sign........ :headbang: .......

Going to make some Russian chicken, peas and mashed potatoes for dinner

Sounds good......:chef:......I'll bring a plate.............

How you been feeling?

Same as you...could be worse.......:headbang:...everyone in our town seems to have it...like our own mini plague.........:nono:

Sore off the PT....?

View attachment 1571065

Work schedule is slammed.
A coworker and good friend of mine's wife is in the hospital with heart issues.
Temp is gonna go from 35 this morning to 70 by this afternoon, so its just gonna be great for my arthritis and back issues. Not.
1678118532012.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back