Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tore out some good plants... and lst the the rest.. now no more then 2 to a pot...in the 5gal and 1 to each other pot...
20230305_225052.jpg

@Fermented_Fruitz all side lights are off...and i got the marshydro fc3000 set at 18/6 dli at 35...then ill bump it to 40 in a week.....then 45/45/45/45 and so on....i only got the ir uv bars on with the light set....id only use the side lights that only push ppfd of 400 up close.. so i only use them as support during flower for lower bud...

I made a batch of Orange Marmalade :crying::crying::crying: It only used 4 oranges out of the box. I still have more than we will eat before they go bad. Maybe the neighbors will take some.

This stuff is so Fing delicious I cannot wait until tomorrow to have some on toast for breky. There was a little left over, not enough for a jar so I just put it in the frig. I keep sneaking a little :rofl:. I followed this recipe to a T. I cannot eat to much at one time because it is all real sugar. It is like candy.

I am going to make a batch out of our Blood Oranges tomorrow. I need to get some more jars.

IMG_20230305_153858351.jpg
IMG_20230305_170648458.jpg

I made a batch of Orange Marmalade :crying::crying::crying: It only used 4 oranges out of the box. I still have more than we will eat before they go bad. Maybe the neighbors will take some.

This stuff is so Fing delicious I cannot wait until tomorrow to have some on toast for breky. There was a little left over, not enough for a jar so I just put it in the frig. I keep sneaking a little :rofl:. I followed this recipe to a T. I cannot eat to much at one time because it is all real sugar. It is like candy.

I am going to make a batch out of our Blood Oranges tomorrow. I need to get some more jars.

View attachment 1571024View attachment 1571025

The kids bought a box of peaches from Georgia this past spring. We made jam. Delicious but 5 cups fruit to 7 cups sugar. Lol. I halved the rest and sprinkled with ascorbic acid and froze. I’ve been making kefir/yogurt smoothies with them.

View attachment 1571024View attachment 1571025

Toast and marmalade to go with it..........:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back