Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 32oz jar of decarb. How difficult is it to make gummies? Any go to recipes?
I usually let my mom make the gummies but i think u basically use the recipe off the jello box but replace the water with tincture! She uses half tincture half coconut oil tho and consistency comes out amazing! Solid at room temp but melt in your mouth and kick in fast AF! :d5:

Just one suggestion, before you try making gummies, make a test batch with exactly the same amount of oil that your gummies will have in them, only try with non infused oil first. I have found that oil often separates from gummies, and I have not managed to get consistent texture because of this. If I had a sure fire recipe, I'd post it, but the gummy thing is a work in progress for me. good luck.:pighug:
So u need to use half tincture and half oil and u cannot forget the lecithin! That is extremely important! If not it def separates!

Here's updated pics of my 18 plants in a tiny tent...I'm going to make it happen...even if I have to add my 6in ac infinity exhaust fan....lol I'll also won't top only lst to keep buds uniform...with the trillis...let's see how it goes.....I know i only should have 2 but I'm seeing wat I can do....turned it back to 18/6....even thought I got 2 seedlings.....but the rest need sleep....side lights will go on during flower....View attachment 1570972
U do know there is a big difference between making it happen and growing 18 quality plants in there! Us people giving u shit aren’t trying to be dicks we have all been there and overdone it stuffing tents too full and lived to bitch about the results! Why we r trying to steer u right! Don’t keep 18 as an “I’ll show them” cuz u will have major issues buddy! As it is just 5 wet pots in there during flower will have your rh sky high plus all the transpiration moisture from plants it will be a nightmare! All it takes is 2 branches laying on top of 1 another for moisture leaving leafs to be trapped and a patch of mold start and that whole tent will go bye bye! Just food for thought buddy! :d5:

Bong bong bongity bong
I’ll take “What makes Suki choke like an amateur” for $500 Alex! :haha::rofl::bighug:

1678078277375.gif

@Fermented_Fruitz i know your right.. ok I'll go to idk I'm ripping them out as we speak....
Don’t do it now wait couple weeks so you can puck best 1 or 2 per pot! U could prob grow 8 decent ones with minimal training if u pull 1 pot and do 2 per! Give u lil space to bend em if u need to! :d5:

I dropped it to 10 2 to each 5gal, 1 to each 2 gal, and 1 to the solo
Do u have a par meter or the photone app? U may wanna also make sure not blasting too much light right now! They need next to nothing during this stage! Like a spiral cfl or 2 would suffice at this stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back