Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that those glorious boobies and pointy points only live in our memories and reruns. She had a double mastectomy when she found out she has the gene for breast cancer.

I know.

And she has MS. Not a lucky gal.

I have a buddy who just turned 50 who has MS. I told him if he ever meets Christina Applegate, he has an opener to use.

Firstly, I hope everyone is having a great day! :bighug: :pass:

Just wanted to update everyone on how my protest went. After about an hour of threats to call the police, They were finally called and I was told where i was sitting was private property and i was advised to move or be arrested for trespassing. I recorded everything and while the cops were there, he even accused me of trying to extort him. I said what you call extortion, I call applying pressure to persuade you to do the right thing. So I explained that I had talked to the box store manager, (who had went on vacation of course), that he told me I could park and stay as long as I liked. So I moved my protest about 5 feet over, because I was already aware that I couldn't interfere with traffic trying to enter his store. So after an hour, an assistant manager comes out and tells me I have to leave until she verifies with corporate. Rather than risk being arrested, I agreed to leave. As I was leaving the arrogant asshole says "ha ha, I win" I say you think so huh! (While I pull out a printed copy I had prepared) and I said "Here's a pic of my next project ... enjoy!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1570946
nice, I'll bet you have his attention. :pighug:

It’s almost flower time. 14/10 now.
FC3468B6-45D2-4383-BD68-A9FF9424D93F.jpeg

I have a 32oz jar of decarb. How difficult is it to make gummies? Any go to recipes?

So my wife makes our gummies from used pucks she uses ardent nova and infuses MCT oil... Don't know her exact recipe but this one @GreenBean put together and when I showed the wife she said it pretty the much the same :shrug::goodluck: I hope there will be some other folks with some recipes I know @Fermented_Fruitz makes gummies on the regular:d5:

Solo's Coco Seedstockers Rucu cucu OG, Mac and Crack, (2)Apollo Black Cherry, Beaver genetics Banana Bread, 99 Skunks, and Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 5

Well everyone was alive :woohoo1::shooty:so I had to cull 1 which ended up being meph freebie fugue state x forum stomper but I have a bunch so not too worried.. I transplanted 99S and BSSR into 3 gallon coda bags and rest of the girls will stay in solo's till harvest.. Right now I got them in little seedling tent under 100w led full spec light running 250ppfd @24hr for next few days running 80f 65+% Once I move them into the 4x4 this week they will go on 18/6 till harvest.. Feeding them <250ppm for now :headbang:

0631A3D7-FD85-4FFC-84A3-02782EF91274.jpeg

FF0A06BB-B18A-4AE3-97DA-8A33B86E6316.jpeg

Beaver Genetics 99 Skunks Day 5

34587752-4EC5-4961-90D3-FB093E03833F.jpeg

ACAD6F5A-13C6-492D-9CCA-AD282B8BEFF0.jpeg

6DF58754-4D2C-4EC7-9047-4EB1A7F26FAF.jpeg

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 5

98489D32-30D9-4F26-88C5-D0B4459B1982.jpeg

0C22913C-CF66-4BDA-A167-61CFDC07EE2C.jpeg

9C9881A3-EDDE-4F03-8843-C4E4B7B8BF24.jpeg

I just feed them to runoff that's why the roots look so moist:eek1:

I have a 32oz jar of decarb. How difficult is it to make gummies? Any go to recipes?

Just one suggestion, before you try making gummies, make a test batch with exactly the same amount of oil that your gummies will have in them, only try with non infused oil first. I have found that oil often separates from gummies, and I have not managed to get consistent texture because of this. If I had a sure fire recipe, I'd post it, but the gummy thing is a work in progress for me. good luck.:pighug:

Firstly, I hope everyone is having a great day! :bighug: :pass:

Just wanted to update everyone on how my protest went. After about an hour of threats to call the police, They were finally called and I was told where i was sitting was private property and i was advised to move or be arrested for trespassing. I recorded everything and while the cops were there, he even accused me of trying to extort him. I said what you call extortion, I call applying pressure to persuade you to do the right thing. So I explained that I had talked to the box store manager, (who had went on vacation of course), that he told me I could park and stay as long as I liked. So I moved my protest about 5 feet over, because I was already aware that I couldn't interfere with traffic trying to enter his store. So after an hour, an assistant manager comes out and tells me I have to leave until she verifies with corporate. Rather than risk being arrested, I agreed to leave. As I was leaving the arrogant asshole says "ha ha, I win" I say you think so huh! (While I pull out a printed copy I had prepared) and I said "Here's a pic of my next project ... enjoy!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1570946

When I was in highschool I tried to picket a hobby shop that ripped me off. It was a waste of time. Its been 25 years and I'm still mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back