Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She watches Dead To Me as well.

I also like Christina Applegate though. Her nipples were a big part of my childhood.

1678055825235.png

I also like Christina Applegate though. Her nipples were a big part of my childhood.

View attachment 1570916
You do know that those glorious boobies and pointy points only live in our memories and reruns. She had a double mastectomy when she found out she has the gene for breast cancer.

Firstly, I hope everyone is having a great day! :bighug: :pass:

Just wanted to update everyone on how my protest went. After about an hour of threats to call the police, They were finally called and I was told where i was sitting was private property and i was advised to move or be arrested for trespassing. I recorded everything and while the cops were there, he even accused me of trying to extort him. I said what you call extortion, I call applying pressure to persuade you to do the right thing. So I explained that I had talked to the box store manager, (who had went on vacation of course), that he told me I could park and stay as long as I liked. So I moved my protest about 5 feet over, because I was already aware that I couldn't interfere with traffic trying to enter his store. So after an hour, an assistant manager comes out and tells me I have to leave until she verifies with corporate. Rather than risk being arrested, I agreed to leave. As I was leaving the arrogant asshole says "ha ha, I win" I say you think so huh! (While I pull out a printed copy I had prepared) and I said "Here's a pic of my next project ... enjoy!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

editedProjectt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back