Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for munchies memes but found this instead :crying:

1678046792125.png

Thanks Bill! I think you mentioned some sweet lemon-citrusy aroma when harvested, very loud at the time... She is such a wild blend, but this is still in the general bandwidth of what some Haze's and Thai can produce.
The high sounds spot-on too! She's going to be my Sativa huckleberry this year, nothing else will be even close... I'm hoping I get your pheno with those same buds!
Oh my yes, both of us will be doing some pretty aggressive pruning/topping - :rofl: I do NOT want another long lean 6'+ chica like those Doors x Org. Haze were! I'll try bushing her out and cutting off some branching, lots of lower's stripping too... I want fewer, larger pom-pom buds! My worry is how readily/soon she'll trigger into bloom; if she follows what the ChemD/SD/Hz girl did, I'll be in good stead on that account. I'm wagering her bloom time will be about 7 weeks, maybe less if the auto and semi -auto genes (from the Thai parent) show their speed genes- :goodluck:
Ding ding ding! Citrus! Smell, but really didn't follow that well in smoke.
If you get the same pheno as mine, it had to have 12/12 to flower indoors, but I didn't try any other timing.
I just wanna see those big ass solar arrays she puts out. Earthbox skills have improved and that badass HLG light. I can see some beautiful buds, but it's gonna be a challenge to keep her under control. She's explosive in veg and flower! LOL! Over a foot a week at times. I wanna see her outside again in some quality light.

Living soil solo cups are proving a fun challenge! I know it's really not the reccomend way to do a solo cup grow, since it's hard to keep the proper moisture in such a small container, not to mention the balance of biology a amendments. But, they're not looking too horrible (not great either though, lol)
20230305_001716.jpg
20230305_001713.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

Do they call the "Wee hours" that because that's the time of night, I wake up and have to wee?

Works for me! it happens at 3.

Ms. MOG brought home a big box of oranges from her cousin's farm. So now I need to make marmalade because they are too beautiful to waste. I could not eat that many fresh oranges in a 2 months. Storing them in the frig takes too much room and just dries them out. So marmalade it is. While I am at it I may make some out of the blood oranges as well?

I can sympathize with that! it's not hit here yet in central coastal Cali, been too cold and rainy this season, but collective plantage is gonna explode when it warms up, I just know it- :nono:.... time to dig up the Flonase tooter! :rofl:
Just stocked up at Costco with the generic. It works ok for me and I love the price :2cents:

:bighug:RT! ...good to hear from you mate, some of us were having dark thoughts about your fate... I'm just glad you're OK, and apparently well stocked for a spell now! :d5:
Hey brother @Waira :bighug::pass:
No worries about me, I have been following a groovy path and no shit, it has been lined with unicorns and rainbows!
It turns out that, if I wasn't the geeky nice guy that I am, with a love for weed and psychedelics and helping folk out.
I would have not taken the some what magical path, that I currently find myself on!
Maybe it sounds corny, maybe it sound weird but it is happening right in front of me and I'm loving it!
I will PM you and tell you all about it!
1678048746935.png

Life can be a real surprise
When you see a unicorn
Poop a magic mushroom

Before your eyes!

Guess i missed you asking for the model number but at the time last night couldn't get it and didn't have it wrote done.. Here's a pic instead now I'll have it :doh::headbang::thanks:View attachment 1570866
According to Sears it is this 1! The whirlpool site i was on had a terrible search feature!
C2E7E131-EC23-4C50-9579-B82BC81192BA.jpeg
39848DFA-65D0-4FEC-A5A1-E59FBF3EA4F8.png

U may wanna double check it to be sure! Thats also price for new but can prob save money and go refurbished if u want but not sure what you’d save going that route!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back