Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke? Really? From where?:face:

I can see it now.....

Canadian Gubermint subsidizes coke purchases for the poor!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Says they're gonna import leaves and manufacture the coke in labs in Canada :yoinks:

Hopefully no late freeze
:pass:Bill, what's good my man? ...hey, I wanted to ask you about your long term opinion about Asian Haze, now that some time has passed.
Green gods willing, I'll be running her this year OD's!
How did her aroma stabilize, what it was like,... what her buzz was like after some serious cure time... I recall you processed most of her into hash/concentrate of some kind, but did keep some flower around. That little clone is still one of my favorites! :greenthumb:

Spring allergies are kicking my ass but ok otherwise
I can sympathize with that! it's not hit here yet in central coastal Cali, been too cold and rainy this season, but collective plantage is gonna explode when it warms up, I just know it- :nono:.... time to dig up the Flonase tooter! :rofl:

Tried to help search for him but with no model # cant get a part #! What i did get was a list of whirlpool control boards and 99% range between $300-500+ for the part! :yoinks:

Guess i missed you asking for the model number but at the time last night couldn't get it and didn't have it wrote done.. Here's a pic instead now I'll have it :doh::headbang::thanks:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back