Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from the grow room, gents and ladies!

1678034377501.png

The blackstrap x Dr. Greenthumb that I had moved from a solo cup to a 2 liter bottle last week was already touching the bottom of the bottle with its roots. I did not expect it to grow that fast, or even come back at all after our DWC debacle.

1678034461423.png

But, here we are. I topped it this morning as well. I mixed up what I have everything else growing in. Bottom 1/3rd of the bucket is shitty old sta-green potting soil I'm trying to get rid of. I'm like 99% sure its made from ground up wood pallets. Then 2/3rds Miracle Grow Organic Compost mix and coco coir, then I top with the coco to keep the gnats out. I figure by the time the roots make it down to that crappy sta-green soil it won't burn them. Because I originally tried growing in just that, and my plants looked like shit, I think they were burnt from it having fertilizer in it already. My other girls don't seem to mind, and I was finally able to use up the last of it today!

you should be good if it is only five years old. Mine was over twice that. If it is the board, and you can get one, you might consider getting an extra. These things seem to be a regular failure, but critical and not easily duplicated from scratch or repaired. Mine failed twice, once under warrantee (there was a class action suit over it), and once later when replacement was no longer possible. Had I bought an extra, I might have got another ten years out of the washer, it was a nice machine. Good luck with it. :pighug:
Tried to help search for him but with no model # cant get a part #! What i did get was a list of whirlpool control boards and 99% range between $300-500+ for the part! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back