Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a well over due cleaning on sully and Vinny’s tanks then caught the puppies doing what they do best :doh: :pass:
62B24275-849A-4A7E-AACE-79F50841A7BE.jpeg
65274E18-4FC3-4077-BE63-2E3C7147D242.jpeg
AAAA27D0-25CF-484B-A628-F18231951EFD.jpeg
DE0BB97A-C06D-4240-8515-B459349041E7.jpeg

:pass:Bill, what's good my man? ...hey, I wanted to ask you about your long term opinion about Asian Haze, now that some time has passed.
Green gods willing, I'll be running her this year OD's!
How did her aroma stabilize, what it was like,... what her buzz was like after some serious cure time... I recall you processed most of her into hash/concentrate of some kind, but did keep some flower around. That little clone is still one of my favorites! :greenthumb:
I don't remember a standout taste with her, but very pleasant and tasty. The high was very uplifting and hit an odd part of my brain in particular. It affected my sense of hearing. My hearing was much more sensitive and would pick out the oddest sounds, mainly the backgrounds stuff. It was very consistant in doin that to me. Music was fucking fantastic, even with my hearing loss. Focus is great with this girl.
I'll have my first all photo grow indoor grow and she'll be one of them. I'm sure AF not gonna veg her for very long. I am gonna take some clones to make seeds. The bud under that HLG will be very nice......and no bud rot worries!
Tag me when she popps up!

How about this instead......
we get stoned and we say we ain't doin no stinking yard work....
One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
They won't make him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both freakin fruit loops and they won't make either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, they may think it's an
Organization!

And can you imagine fifty people a day? I said FIFTY people a day??? Well they may think it's a Movement, and that's what its the Im getting stoned and I AINT doin no stinkin yard work restaurant anti-massacre movement

rolling.gif
Here Kirky....I'll Do a Special for you.............. :yeah:...you Sound as if you need one..........

Bill must be in a good mood today :rofl:
I finished my canna coffee first thing this moring. I barely touched before crashing last night. Three good hits off the temple ball hash and I'm good..............................not really good right now.
i haz

munchies-hungry.gif

3jwmao.gif

I don't remember a standout taste with her, but very pleasant and tasty. The high was very uplifting and hit an odd part of my brain in particular. It affected my sense of hearing. My hearing was much more sensitive and would pick out the oddest sounds, mainly the backgrounds stuff. It was very consistant in doin that to me. Music was fucking fantastic, even with my hearing loss. Focus is great with this girl.
I'll have my first all photo grow indoor grow and she'll be one of them. I'm sure AF not gonna veg her for very long. I am gonna take some clones to make seeds. The bud under that HLG will be very nice......and no bud rot worries!
Tag me when she popps up!
Thanks Bill! I think you mentioned some sweet lemon-citrusy aroma when harvested, very loud at the time... She is such a wild blend, but this is still in the general bandwidth of what some Haze's and Thai can produce.
The high sounds spot-on too! She's going to be my Sativa huckleberry this year, nothing else will be even close... I'm hoping I get your pheno with those same buds!
Oh my yes, both of us will be doing some pretty aggressive pruning/topping - :rofl: I do NOT want another long lean 6'+ chica like those Doors x Org. Haze were! I'll try bushing her out and cutting off some branching, lots of lower's stripping too... I want fewer, larger pom-pom buds! My worry is how readily/soon she'll trigger into bloom; if she follows what the ChemD/SD/Hz girl did, I'll be in good stead on that account. I'm wagering her bloom time will be about 7 weeks, maybe less if the auto and semi -auto genes (from the Thai parent) show their speed genes- :goodluck:

I finished my canna coffee first thing this moring. I barely touched before crashing last night. Three good hits off the temple ball hash and I'm good..............................not really good right now.
i haz

munchies-hungry.gif

3jwmao.gif
I was fucking sobbing over dumb shit earlier. Hubby gave me the bong and told me to finish it. Now I'm super high and I took my meds and ate a bunch of chocolate. Was gonna play my game but I'm scrolling instead. Someone posted this they found in the store in TX and I had to come here and post it cause it made me think of Mark lmfao
FB_IMG_1678046274217.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back