Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit talking on there, I never got useful advice at all. Too many stupid opinions.

Same here it was my only other social media and IG for brief period but now this is it:vibe:I thought about getting back oin reddit just to find funny stuff/bad advice for a good laugh here :crying::crying:

Most tap and spring water has all the calcium a plant can use in soil. Too much calcium can lead to lockouts, especially magnesium and phosphorous. I have a bottle of calmag I bought three years ago and I have used it just one time, Epsom salts only for me!
So the prob with calmag is u are forcing both nutrients on the plant and too much Ca can lockout Mg and K (i think it is but @Mañ'O'Green knows….he knows everything which is why he’s a legend ;)) so doing it via gypsum (water soluble gypsum not the pellets u mix into soil) and epsom u can control the amount of each u are giving plant so u don’t overdo it! Anyone who says u cant use too much calmag is a moron! :crying:

View attachment 1570670

Yup and too much nitrogen locking out K and Ca :wall::joy:

This is what I used

Amazon product

I think its the right thing, its not pellets.

Looks right to me! 1/8th tsp into a gallon should be 50ppm of Ca! Same with horticultural epsom! Then if need be u can adjust from there! :d5:

Same here it was my only other social media and IG for brief period but now this is it:vibe:I thought about getting back oin reddit just to find funny stuff/bad advice for a good laugh here :crying::crying:

Yup and too much nitrogen locking out L and Ca :wall::joy:
What nutrient is L? :eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back