Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My knees are always full of pin pricks.....
View attachment 1570595
Most of my lap cats were broke pretty well of that crap. One would do it when my scratching hot good to him and he'd pop those razors. The would quickly pop back in when I said I was 'thump'. :eyebrows: :rofl:
Right on the word thump!:funny:
He was stubborn to break, but quickly caught on to the word thump and it's happening to the offending paw.
He didn't like it, but like getting petted more!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Most of my lap cats were broke pretty well of that crap. One would do it when my scratching hot good to him and he'd pop those razors. The would quickly pop back in when I said I was 'thump'. :eyebrows: :rofl:
Right on the word thump!:funny:
He was stubborn to break, but quickly caught on to the word thump and it's happening to the offending paw.
He didn't like it, but like getting petted more!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The two cats we have now we didn't declaw. We used the silicone nail caps you glue on, until they knew where to scratch. Worked great, and we have never had anything tore up.

oh speaking of lockout washer is still not working threw the code after like 2-3 loads and now I can't get the door unlocked:cuss: Pump won't be here till next Friday :wall::joy:
It just flows into a regular drain and not plumbed in airtight, right? So you should be able how well the water flows out and into the drain. If it has good flow, it may be a faulty pressure or flow switch. I doubt if they would have PD, pressure differential switch.
It could be the silly board it must have.

It just flows into a regular drain and not plumbed in airtight, right? So you should be able how well the water flows out and into the drain. If it has good flow, it may be a faulty pressure or flow switch. I doubt if they would have PD, pressure differential switch.
It could be the silly board it must have.
Yup wife mentioned that too maybe a sensor too.. I know the one line that runs to that sensor had problem long time ago with that the elbow going to it was plugged not sensing water I checked that first and good but guess sensor could be bad but it works sometimes:shrug: I'm not sure on the flow I can't get it to do anything now :wall::joy: Pretty sure it has both start with the pump then figure out what's next :thanks:

Hey question for you guys about drying bud.

I did the math, and the seeds I started on 2/17, its gonna come right down to the wire on when I leave for vacation for 2 weeks. If they go long, I may not have time to dry them before I leave.

If I chop the whole plant, leave the leaves and all on, and hang, how bad would it be when I get back in 2 weeks?
You'd still have some time to go if your conditions were an ideal 60*F/60Rh............. the entire time.

It is UK pee-taking humor @Olderfart ...... :biggrin: ...I cant Kill him today......he brought Chocolate home........

CHOCOLATE.......................................................View attachment 1570611
Oh, I assumed joking, and my response was in the same vein. Good thing about the chocolate though, just the same eh? Us male peeps can't afford to waste the brownie points, can we?:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back