Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, just ask my wife.
When I complained that my ex treated me with less care than she treated anyone else, her response (paraphased) was that since I was her husband, it was my job to put up with it to support her. In the end, I gave up, and am glad I did. In my opinion, one's most sensitive care is a good idea with one's life partner. Not the easiest thing sometimes... :pighug:

Anyone think I can't make this tent go with 18 plants? I know I heard all these other things...I'm just seeing if it's possible to do it....
Possible, of course. Good idea, no, IMO. If you do it, do not top, and use nothing larger than solos for pots. IMO.

:goodluck::pighug:

Anyone think I can't make this tent go with 18 plants? I know I heard all these other things...I'm just seeing if it's possible to do it....

And if my grandmother was a bicycle, she'd have wheels.

Why? I mean, I could grow 18 plants in solo cups. But you haven't explained why you are packing them in like you do.

Whats the benefit of planting 4 to a pot that most of us would plant one in?

@Lil Dab Dale I chewed a gram of cob and smoked
A Pre 98 joint with a bunch of hash sprinkled on it
this morning and got all fuckled up. Took a big old nap and I’m still wasted. Like to keep my cannabinoid levels on the high side. :smoking:

I've just been dabbing hard all day been one of those days probably gonna chop sooner then later to keep the stash stocked up :pass::baked:

I heated a crushed misq dunk for 5min then added it to a gal of PhD water....I'm going to spray everything ....dang fungus gnats...getting their asses tonight....View attachment 1570664
The soil is what you want to treat, there is no point in spraying the plants. You are killing the larvae, not the adults. Yellow stickies will deal with the flyers.

I had my best luck with dunks by leaving the watering can full with dunk chunks floating in it between waterings. That way the dunks could shed stuff into the liquid before the next watering. I had tried grinding them up and mixing them into the soil, but that failed. Top watering with dunk infused nutes was the best result I had. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Interesting, ok, because I read multiple places you basically couldn't overuse cal-mag.

I'll cut back on it was my plants get older, then. I generally only lightly fertilize until about 5-6 weeks, and then I start hitting them hard, and I'll stop the cal-mag then.

My 5 week old plants get half strength fox farms grow big. But as soon as I see some flowers, I'll start amping up the nutrients.
Methinks not. Over supply of either Mg or Ca can interfere with uptake of other stuff. @Mañ'O'Green is right on this one, dealing with calcium and magnesium deficit is best done one element at a time, and has to be done within balance with other nutes. IMO, of course. :pighug:

I heated a crushed misq dunk for 5min then added it to a gal of PhD water....I'm going to spray everything ....dang fungus gnats...getting their asses tonight....View attachment 1570664
Does it say anywhere in the instructions to heat the water? No it does not. More than likely you killed the BTI. Does it say anywhere to spray the plant, No. So don't spray the plant. Use it as a soil drench as explained in the package label.
2023-03-04_18-32-54.jpg

@Blue_dreamer

panic2.gif

We can only help you be a better farmer if you want to be a better farmer. The parrots you are listening to out on the net are repeating the same misinformation that they are listening to. So you will hear that misinformed information over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over to infinity...........

My explanation of using salt fertilizers (Cal-Mag is salt) has been simplified to a level that I believe most growers looking for help here on AFN can understand. The actual interactions are much more complicated and much of the ion chemistry is beyond my working knowledge but I understand the results of the reactions.

Please study this so you may understand why adding any single ion is by definition out of balance. People get away with it for a while in soil because it is buffering the reaction but sooner or later the balance will be lost and the plant and harvest will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back