Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why heat? Don't think I've ever heard of that before. I'd assume heat world kill the bacteria :shrug:
1677978265010.gif

:nono: Not here and I've never actually read that exactly but just seen everyone other places telling growers to add calmag like it's a cure all :haha::nono::doh:

Pretty sure I read it on some posts on the autoflowers subreddit. www.reddit.com/r/autoflowers

Edit - I quit talking on there, I never got useful advice at all. Too many stupid opinions.

Most tap and spring water has all the calcium a plant can use in soil. Too much calcium can lead to lockouts, especially magnesium and phosphorous. I have a bottle of calmag I bought three years ago and I have used it just one time, Epsom salts only for me!
2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Last edited:
So the prob with calmag is u are forcing both nutrients on the plant and too much Ca can lockout Mg and K (i think it is but @Mañ'O'Green knows….he knows everything which is why he’s a legend ;)) so doing it via gypsum (water soluble gypsum not the pellets u mix into soil) and epsom u can control the amount of each u are giving plant so u don’t overdo it! Anyone who says u cant use too much calmag is a moron! :crying:

1677979317717.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back