Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heated a crushed misq dunk for 5min then added it to a gal of PhD water....I'm going to spray everything ....dang fungus gnats...getting their asses tonight....View attachment 1570664

GETEM!

I've got some in my big tent, thanks to some worm casings that must have had some eggs. Watered with mosquito bit water 2 days ago, they should be gone in another week or there abouts.

I heated a crushed misq dunk for 5min then added it to a gal of PhD water....I'm going to spray everything ....dang fungus gnats...getting their asses tonight....View attachment 1570664
Don't spray that on the plants them selves.. Or at least i think I've only ever heard about BTI being used on the soil

Why heat? Don't think I've ever heard of that before. I'd assume heat world kill the bacteria :shrug:

Why heat? Don't think I've ever heard of that before. I'd assume heat world kill the bacteria :shrug:
I was guessing the heat was to help them dissolve better didn't think about it killing stuff though I don't heat the bits and never had to use dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back