Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, just ask my wife.

I used to fly off the handle like that. I had a really hard time handling my kids when they'd act up, because I'd get so angry.

Went on zoloft about 7 years ago, and it really really helped. I am so much more level headed, easy going, relaxed. I'm no longer a pent up ball of anxiety.

But my ongoing request that he put them in the same place every time he comes home is ignored because it's too hard for him to remember to do that. Yep, all my fault.
Get ya some of the multicolored led strips. Make a cute sign saying "KEYS" . Surround the sign and the bowl for the keys.
Make 'em blink, change color n stuff!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::smoking:

Get ya some of the multicolored led strips. Make a cute sign saying "KEYS" . Surround the sign and the bowl for the keys.
Make 'em blink, change color n stuff!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::smoking:

Attach this to his keys

Amazon product

and glue a lego piece on the door frame to connect them to. Get home, put keys on door.

ok, how is @Mañ'O'Green posting pics, but mine don't work?
Yeah that kind of came out of left field but answered my question of why there wasn't new themes or new look to the site cause it's not over yet:doh: :crying:

as I come in here to say that and MOG posted pic and mossy posted vids earlier what's good for the goose is good for the gander:toke: :cuss::WTF:

Because I don't care if I loose these posts..................... It don't matter to me. We just don't want you guys to loose any of yours.

2023-03-02_17-09-40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back