Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had it straight from @wwwillie ....there is no problem loading photos etc.......

Although Server update it is not over....he hasn't done the Final Save.....so we are okay.

Don't go Nuts though....worst case senario is that info posted will be Lost.....:shrug:...that is no probs for stuff such as music vids etc.
1677974667867.gif

1677974694562.gif

Hey question for you guys about drying bud.

I did the math, and the seeds I started on 2/17, its gonna come right down to the wire on when I leave for vacation for 2 weeks. If they go long, I may not have time to dry them before I leave.

If I chop the whole plant, leave the leaves and all on, and hang, how bad would it be when I get back in 2 weeks?
1677975019395.gif

Hey question for you guys about drying bud.

I did the math, and the seeds I started on 2/17, its gonna come right down to the wire on when I leave for vacation for 2 weeks. If they go long, I may not have time to dry them before I leave.

If I chop the whole plant, leave the leaves and all on, and hang, how bad would it be when I get back in 2 weeks?
Risky, what is the RH% of your house? Hang the whole plant roots and all for the longest time possible. Rinse the dirt off. Still risky.

Risky, what is the RH% of your house? Hang the whole plant roots and all for the longest time possible. Rinse the dirt off. Still risky.

My 2 youngest plants are at 15 days from seed, and its 88 days until I leave. I think I should have time. It might get close, but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back