Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing out exhaust filters today..3 years is long enough...
View attachment 1570531

:pass:
Carnivorous plant tent....16 different types...I'm cloning several atm....sundew plants...I got seeds on way.....venus fly traps, and pitcher plants....View attachment 1570526View attachment 1570527View attachment 1570529View attachment 1570530
Well 14ish hrs later and both night owl babies are sprinting out the starting blocks! :headbang:

View attachment 1570532

:wall: ARGH!! :wall: did i not literally just post at the top of this very page, kindly asking to plz STOP uploading/posting picturez-??!! :wall: ppp

Happy Caturday yall!
Speedrun Seeds Supreme Runtz is my first plant to be successfully cured! After two weeks in the grove bags it has released a LOUD gas/skunk smell. Brought some in to work to share and when I opened the 1/2 oz bag a server came back in the kitchen saying, "damn dude we can smell that out at the bar, lol"
Those Grove Bags are something else! I'm glad I only had to Jar my canna for one grow! Just the way it cures the super frosty bud is amazing. It's hard to describe. The aroma is incredible, naturally. The feel of the bud kinda gets me. It's a firm resistance that is tactile and you might think it's too dry......and then ya break it up and grind it. It comes out perfect. It doesn't crumble into tiny pieces, burns slow, hits smooth and leaves a little white ash. And it maintains this for a very long time.
I love my Grove bags!
The last stuff I gave my Vet buddy, we were in the garage/office when he opened one of the Grove bags. He opened the bag, stuck his nose in, pulled back and exclaimed, "God Damn! That's LOUD AF!"! And he sealed it back up. His wife came up a few min. later with a surprised look and started saying, just before she got in the room, "Close that up! I can smell......." and she sees that the bag is closed! :funny: :funny: :funny: :eyebrows:
She was in the back kid's bedroom!
She rubbed her hands together and said, "Oh boy! This gonna be some REALLY good stuff!" and pranced over and gave me a kiss on the cheek!:eyebrows::eyebrows::funny::funny: We all busted up laughing!

Oh yeah! The squished Grove bag cured rosin is very flavorful. It is different than live rosin. The terps have matured and changed. I think the high is a little different. I'm trending towards the cured rosin being more sedative vs the live rosin. All the rosin I'm vaping now is live and from an even hybrid. It doesn't make me sleepy. It helps focus.

:redcard: ok, sorry kidz, but u need to plz STOP uploading/posting data-heavy attachmentz, like picz, gifz, videoz, etc until after the upgrade is complete.... @Mossy already asked this of u yesterday, so plz adhere to the request....trust me, the upgrade is nowhere near done yet & there are thingz happening in the background that u have no clue are happening, like file syncz, etc....afn is a big site, with ruffly a terabyte of total data involved & we're wanting it to go as smooth as possible, but all the picz gettin posted are cauzing pagez to load slower than fuckin molassez today, which in turn, effectz everything else, so....capice-? we currently have no idea when it'z all gonna be done, but in the meantime, plz work with us to make the process as trouble-free as it can be :thanks: :toke: ppp
:wall: ARGH!! :wall:did i not literally just post at the top of this very page, kindly asking to plz STOP uploading/posting picturez-??!! :wall: ppp
:salute::greencheck::pass: Sorry :toke:

Those Grove Bags are something else! I'm glad I only had to Jar my canna for one grow! Just the way it cures the super frosty bud is amazing. It's hard to describe. The aroma is incredible, naturally. The feel of the bud kinda gets me. It's a firm resistance that is tactile and you might think it's too dry......and then ya break it up and grind it. It comes out perfect. It doesn't crumble into tiny pieces, burns slow, hits smooth and leaves a little white ash. And it maintains this for a very long time.
I love my Grove bags!
The last stuff I gave my Vet buddy, we were in the garage/office when he opened one of the Grove bags. He opened the bag, stuck his nose in, pulled back and exclaimed, "God Damn! That's LOUD AF!"! And he sealed it back up. His wife came up a few min. later with a surprised look and started saying, just before she got in the room, "Close that up! I can smell......." and she sees that the bag is closed! :funny: :funny: :funny: :eyebrows:
She was in the back kid's bedroom!
She rubbed her hands together and said, "Oh boy! This gonna be some REALLY good stuff!" and pranced over and gave me a kiss on the cheek!:eyebrows::eyebrows::funny::funny: We all busted up laughing!

Oh yeah! The squished Grove bag cured rosin is very flavorful. It is different than live rosin. The terps have matured and changed. I think the high is a little different. I'm trending towards the cured rosin being more sedative vs the live rosin. All the rosin I'm vaping now is live and from an even hybrid. It doesn't make me sleepy. It helps focus.
I love all the canna innovation out there! I must look into getting some Grove bags! :headbang:

EDIT: Damn Damn Damn my cannabis addled brain,I just agreed to not post pics and bam, I go and shoot myself in the foot! OK last one for realz!!!! Apologies!!!:angel:

I love all the canna innovation out there! I must look into getting some Grove bags! :headbang:

EDIT: Damn Damn Damn my cannabis addled brain,I just agreed to not post pics and bam, I go and shoot myself in the foot! OK last one for realz!!!! Apologies!!!:angel:
Gonna go hang out on IG for a while before I get the naughty step - IG name is artyzanrtz - come and follow me, I know you will like the pics!

Well back to putting the washing machine back together didn't find anything really plugging it up so not sure what the problem is.. It doesn't want to drain sometimes and throw's a code then locks up it is a pain to unlock then.. I tore it apart way further then I have before literally pulled the pump and every line I could off the drum and rinsed thoroughly may have to thinking about getting a new pump or machine:shrug: :wall::joy: It's a front load whirlpool:toke:

Gonna go hang out on IG for a while before I get the naughty step - IG name is artyzanrtz - come and follow me, I know you will like the pics!

You and me both arty except I don't have IG nor do I want it so I'm stuck here trying to think of funny stuff to type:haha: :vibe: I'm a pictures and music kinda of guy too:headbang:

ok kidz, sorry for my coming down heavy-handed, but, while a handful of u may know, the vast majority of u have no clue what'z involved when it comez to a site upgrade....it duzn't hafta happen very often (last one was in 2019), but when they do, it'z a multi-step process that can take up to a week to fully complete & iron out the wrinklez of, and yes, with periodz of sporadic downtime involved along the way....that'z jus the way of it....and i can't go into detailz at this time, but trust me when i say that this particular upgrade is totally different & more complex than any of the previous onez....after all is said & done, u'll fully understand why ;) ....suffice it to say that a terabyte'z worth of data is being transferred, the vast majority of which are attachmentz (i.e. picturez, memz, gif'z, videoz, basically anything besidez jus normal text & site emoticonz)....it takez time, and the more u try to add at the same time all of this is happening duz nothing but add wrenchez to the gearz instead :nono: sooooo, i again ask u to plz jus be patient over the next few dayz & then it'll all be over....OK-? :thanks: and have a great Caturday :toke: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back