Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just told me yesterday he bought a couple logs from a lady at his dialysis clinic that have some sort of mushroom spores already imbedded in them, just have to put them outside in the shade.
Sound like they maybe Shiitaki, they take a while to get going but on logs you should get plenty of mushrooms off them!

I use bits just sprinkle on top and simply water them in.
It's just a bacteria that eats the little bastards don't think it would effect your pot at and stage

But that's only my opinion about effecting your pot ....
Takes much longer for them to become effective just topdressing them! Thats more the preventative method where putting them directly into water and letting em soak makes the BTI immediately effective and its meant to be used on an active infestation! :d5:

Happy Caturday yall!
Speedrun Seeds Supreme Runtz is my first plant to be successfully cured! After two weeks in the grove bags it has released a LOUD gas/skunk smell. Brought some in to work to share and when I opened the 1/2 oz bag a server came back in the kitchen saying, "damn dude we can smell that out at the bar, lol"

I found Invader Zam #1 had dampened off on the 27th.
View attachment 1570516

So on the 28th I planted another and she's came up strong...
:vibe:
View attachment 1570517

:pass:
Damn damping off causing neck rot any number of fungi such a Pythium, Fusarium or Botrytis, among others could be the cause.
A tip is to never hold a seedling by the stem, hold the leaves and support the root with a plant name stick or similar.
The second seed looks good!
Good luck and happy growing! :headbang: :weed: :d5:

Last edited:
Hahahaha
And yes I do which is why I found it so funny. So please don't get upset and think I'm making fun of others

View attachment 1570488
I actually do have lesydexia, fact!
I also find jokes about it funny, Life is too short to take it personally, it is what it is!
I generally spell check posts on AFN but on IG oh my are there a lot of typos. Meh no one mentions it!

I think the fungus gnats are eating my seedlings up....I had one die all the way...1st time ever... this one looks funny and leaves eaten on...
20230304_110238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back