Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:redcard: ok, sorry kidz, but u need to plz STOP uploading/posting data-heavy attachmentz, like picz, gifz, videoz, etc until after the upgrade is complete.... @Mossy already asked this of u yesterday, so plz adhere to the request....trust me, the upgrade is nowhere near done yet & there are thingz happening in the background that u have no clue are happening, like file syncz, etc....afn is a big site, with ruffly a terabyte of total data involved & we're wanting it to go as smooth as possible, but all the picz gettin posted are cauzing pagez to load slower than fuckin molassez today, which in turn, effectz everything else, so....capice-? we currently have no idea when it'z all gonna be done, but in the meantime, plz work with us to make the process as trouble-free as it can be :thanks: :toke: ppp

Takes much longer for them to become effective just topdressing them! Thats more the preventative method where putting them directly into water and letting em soak makes the BTI immediately effective and its meant to be used on an active infestation! :d5:
Cool!
Yes I'm doing more prophylactically, 10 dollar of the day :crying: I might have just made it up......
sounds like 25 cent insurance policy's
:woody: :woody: :woody:

I always do it to my keg cups as soon as I drop my seeds and my pots the day I transplant.
But I'll remember your advice if I get an infestation cause at that point I'd be looking for immediate results!!
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Changing out exhaust filters today..3 years is long enough...
Screenshot_20230304-121832.png

:pass:

:redcard: ok, sorry kidz, but u need to plz STOP uploading/posting data-heavy attachmentz, like picz, gifz, videoz, etc until after the upgrade is complete.... @Mossy already asked this of u yesterday, so plz adhere to the request....trust me, the upgrade is nowhere near done yet & there are thingz happening in the background that u have no clue are happening, like file syncz, etc....afn is a big site, with ruffly a terabyte of total data involved & we're wanting it to go as smooth as possible, but all the picz gettin posted are cauzing pagez to load slower than fuckin molassez today, which in turn, effectz everything else, so....capice-? we currently have no idea when it'z all gonna be done, but in the meantime, plz work with us to make the process as trouble-free as it can be :thanks: :toke: ppp
I had a funny gif as a response but realized I shouldn’t attach it! FYI mine doesn’t seem to be loading slow at all but that could just be me! :shrug:

Roger that, I missed any previous request but now it is crystal clear! Thanks @420Forever :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back