Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a Social media person but I guess AFN is a kind of social media and I have made real friends through forums

Facts I have come to consider everyone in here my dearest friends if not almost family:bighug::kiss: You ALL have helped tremendously in more ways then growing whether you realize it or not:d5::headbang::vibe:

However Tik tok, twitter and facebook can go suck donkey balls, washed down with a glass of arse vinegar!
:yeahthat::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Found a pump on shamazon for 54$ gonna order and have on hand so the next time I have to tare it apart for this I'll have pump ready and just replace it :headbang::woohoo1::cooldance:

Edit it ran a full cycle complete:woohoo:

Facts I have come to consider everyone in here my dearest friends if not almost family:bighug::kiss: You ALL have helped tremendously in more ways then growing whether you realize it or not:d5::headbang::vibe:

:yeahthat::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
AFN not only has helped me! It's helped the people I help!
In addition to the knowledge gained here, I have been gifted some glorious genetics to grow, won one bad ass Mars light, various nutriments and amendments and helped me earn the ability to show that I can grow canna well enough so that a light manufacturer has enough faith in my skills that they will give me a light to test.
I have surely made a ton of money on websites, but I've never been given so much!

Speaking of giving. What is the current Go Fund Me page?
I think I have some room this month to give back some..

AFN not only has helped me! It's helped the people I help!
In addition to the knowledge gained here, I have been gifted some glorious genetics to grow, won one bad ass Mars light, various nutriments and amendments and helped me earn the ability to show that I can grow canna well enough so that a light manufacturer has enough faith in my skills that they will give me a light to test.
I have surely made a ton of money on websites, but I've never been given so much!

Speaking of giving. What is the current Go Fund Me page?
I think I have some room this month to give back some..

Not exactly sure TBH I have not donated much I have a little.. I try make up for that by giving back the community in other ways like reviews and helping the newer then growers and taking some of the load off of the elders:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back