Not open for further replies.
Bought this beautiful hanging plant...5$
20230304_131649.jpg
20230304_131653.jpg
20230304_131637.jpg
20230304_131649.jpg
20230304_131653.jpg
20230304_131637.jpg

Ha..little gits thought they was gonna get my GPU. Learn how to Fleabay fool, he only cost me an extra $10 with his nickle / dime bidding.

Thanks for the reps @arty zan :toke::pass: I'd have a song for that but ya know :dammit:
It like after the second world war, people had to make their own entertainment.
So lets all sing along to that classic ABBA track - Thank you for the music but with a few changes so it suits our community!

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
'Cause everyone lights up when I start to sing
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud

[Chorus]
So I say thank you for the ganja & the bongs I'm smoking
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it? I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a bong or a spliff, what are we?
So I say thank you for the ganja, for giving it to me

[Verse 2]
Mother says I was a toker before I could walk
Mhm, she says I began to smoke long before I could talk
And I've often wondered, how did it all start?
Who found out that cannabis can capture a heart
Like sativa and indica can?
Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan

[Chorus]
So I say thank you for the ganja, the bongs I'm smoking
Who can live without weed? I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
So I say thank you for the ganja, for giving it to me

[Bridge]
I've been so lucky
I am the boy with golden hair
I wanna sing it out to everybody
What a joy, what a life, what a smoke

[Chorus]
Thank you for the ganja, the bongs I'm smoking
Who can live without ganja? I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
So I say thank you for the ganja, for giving it to me.

Thank for the kind words of encouragement!!:bighug::headbang:
Yes I did see it, it is mostly suited to "side growers", like oyster mushrooms.
You need proper ventilation to the outdoors, as oyster mushrooms produce insane amounts of spores, which can be hazardous to health.
Breathing in tons of spores at goo for you! A respirator is a must when mushroom farming, when they are fruiting and near to harvest.
For those who haven't see Laundry Basket Tek here's some pics!
BTW any slighlty different way of growing mushroom is called a "Tek" slang for technique.
It does my head in, imagine if it was the same way with growing canna, we would call Fimming "Fimming Tek" or low stress training, would be "LST Tek" But it is what it is and none of my irascible grousing is gonna change that!:crying:

First Oyster mushrooms Spores
View attachment 1570472
Oyster mushroom spores dangling from the fruits.
Their spores are produce in such numbers they can clog extraction fans in not correctly sized and cause burn out of the fan motor!
So you really don;'t want to breathing them in, or you may eand as one of the shroom zombies in "The Las of US"!
View attachment 1570473
Mushroom Zombie from "The Last of Us"! Don't worry it is total Sci-Fi nonsense and isn't possible. Our bodies are too complex, unlike ants and caterpillars, which can succumb to cordyceps infestation.

View attachment 1570474View attachment 1570475
Cordyceps fungus in caterpillars
The caterpillar fungus, Ophiocordyceps sinensis, is the world's most valuable parasite. It's a relative of the tropical fungus that turns ants into zombies, but unlike its infamous cousin, it is found only on the Tibetan plateau, where it infects the larvae of ghost moths

View attachment 1570476View attachment 1570477
Cordyceps fungus in ants

Laundry Basket Tek
View attachment 1570478View attachment 1570479
This Tek, is suited to "Side Growing" mushrooms, such as oyster mushrooms , as opposed to "Top Growers" such as button mushrooms.

Not exactly sure TBH I have not donated much I have a little.. I try make up for that by giving back the community in other ways like reviews and helping the newer then growers and taking some of the load off of the elders:bow:
I hear that brother, we all do a bit in our own ways!
I'm poorer than a church mouse but I have a made a donation in the past and I had a badge to prove until that badge no longer existed lol.
What I can't give with my pocket, i give with my heart and by helping folk, sometimes making someone smile is the best gift you can give!

Bro I hadn’t loaded that damn page yet! When i posted my message i got the message that it shows saying “new messages have been posted since your last reply” or whatever it says! On phone u gotta refresh the page to see any new messages they don’t just pop up on their own!
To be fair Mossy had made the request days ago...

Yup my thoughts too gonna look into one.. If they aren't crazy expensive I just replace it

Yeah right in the pump pulled just that the last time and it was plugged full of crap so this time i thought maybe something was around the impeller but not the case.. I do think I found a bogger in the drain hose possibly plugging it so that may have been the problem but not 100% sure though... Anyways got it all back together now and it's running :woohoo1::goodluck:
Did you check the drain line itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back