Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d5: Aye.......you got Plans for today.....?.............
I received an order from CreScience yesterday afternoon, so I will be making up a new light for my desktop bonsai grows using the same cSpec Enhanced and 730nm strips as my cabinet grow, but cut in half, a 250mm x 250mm strip/bar light.

I received an order from CreScience yesterday afternoon, so I will be making up a new light for my desktop bonsai grows using the same cSpec Enhanced and 730nm strips as my cabinet grow, but cut in half, a 250mm x 250mm strip/bar light.

:d5: #NewToys ...............:pighug:.....great start to the weekend................:headbang:

wakeandb.gif

#PotsHot .........:biggrin:

coff.gif

shit farts. I just realized the UPS I bought, the battery is 24volts, not 12.

Looks like I'm buying two of the 550 cca cheap as crap $54 car batteries from rural king and wiring them in series.
Mine was 2 x 12vdc in series for the 24vdc.

Morning @Mossy and @Talonxracer .....71f here already, but coffee is perking me up.....vines I dug up not looking so good this morning, hoping they last till the fine hairs start in with uptake. Might trim down to 1 leaf to give em a better chance. Desert Roses starting to show good growth and I gotta get the over winters in the ground since it's looking like no more freezes for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back