Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @JP1 and @Lil Dab really appreciate the fist bump, I love BBS too… About to go grind some up and drop a little MoGirlGrows Purple Cemint (Roc Bud’s GDB SL x Grape Mints #23), it smells like fresh tennis balls and gas. They compliment each other really nicely… Now, does mixing two or more strains together qualify for an orgy bowl? :smokeout::woohoo1::crying:

Wife started using those trays with the wicking mat last year. Loves them
It’s made to hold coco plugs but the ones that come with it only fill the slot up about 60% so unless u expand extra pucks to top off the chambers its a piece of malarkey! The burpee tray o bought has its own lil dish under it but I didn’t want tray sitting in stagnant water so swapped it into the wicking tray so shit stays nice n moi…. I mean saturated! :rofl:

Last edited:
Thank you @JP1 and @Lil Dab really appreciate the fist bump, I love BBS too… About to go grind some up and drop a little MoGirlGrows Purple Cemint (Roc Bud’s GDB SL x Grape Mints #23), it smells like fresh tennis balls and gas. They compliment each other really nicely… Now, does mixing two or more strains together qualify for an orgy bowl? :smokeout::woohoo1::crying:
That's one of the people that are just crossing other people's seeds and selling them. Cant support it. But roc's bbs is absolutely fire

It’s made too hold coco plugs but the ones that come with it only fill the slot up about 60% so unless u expand extra pucks to top off the chambers its a piece of malarkey! The burpee tray o bought has its own lil dish under it but I didn’t want tray sitting in stagnant water so swapped it into the wicking tray so shit stays nice n moi…. I mean saturated! :rofl:
She's just using seedling mix in them. Which I think is just coco, worm castings and perlite. But she doesn't use the mat or bottom feed until the plants are grown a little bit

Oh i almost forgot but the hole in bottom of that tray is so tiny i had to use a chopstick cuz couldn’t even fit my pinky thru hole to pop plug out AND I AIN’T GOT NO SAUSAGE FINGERS! :crying:
And the plugs literally crumbled when i popped em out and i was left holding a 2 day old plant in my bare hands with no kind of medium! Happened to both plugs i tried to! Needless to say 1 died and 1 had issues and got chopped down!

Think I'm stoned enough going to try to go back to bed gonna be long day tomorrow it's been snowing all night looks like we got 6" so far suppose to 8-12" by morning so I'll have that to do and the washing machine still needs fixed/cleaned :eek1::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Oh i almost forgot but the hole in bottom of that tray is so tiny i had to use a chopstick cuz couldn’t even fit my pinky thru hole to pop plug out AND I AIN’T GOT NO SAUSAGE FINGERS! :crying:
And the plugs literally crumbled when i popped em out and i was left holding a 2 day old plant in my bare hands with no kind of medium! Happened to both plugs i tried to! Needless to say 1 died and 1 had issues and got chopped down!
Sounds like you need to up your coco skills :rofl: But I wouldn't use coco plugs for anything since I never come across coco that's washed enough for seedlings and I wouldn't trust any of it :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back