Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Burpee plant trays with Jiffy starter mix for my vegetable seeds last year. I do wet and pack the starter mix a little prior to planting the seeds. I bottom water in the tray but only what it will soak up in a short time. I drain out any excess then I don't rewet until it looses half of the water weight. When time to transplant the silicone bottom flexes enough to get the plants and media out. I really like the system and will use again this year. It is still to early to start the peppers. They cannot go out until the end of April or early May.

That's one of the people that are just crossing other people's seeds and selling them. Cant support it. But roc's bbs is absolutely fire

That’s cool, You do you. But once you buy someone’s seeds, you can do whatever you want with them. Seems counterintuitive, I get it but don’t take my word for it… Ask my friends Rasta Jeff at Irie Genetics or BeLeaf at BeLeaf Genetics, they understand that once they release their Genetics that people are going use them for crosses or use them to to create their own new lines. That’s life but they actively encourage it! Look, Everyone in the modern era started from somewhere using someone else’s genetic/hard work. They DO ask however that you mention them, how they were used and to send them some packs out of courtesy. This is pretty SOP, btw… Except with Corporations. “Wait til Curaleaf patent’s everything, leaving us without the ability to create our strains/crosses, etc.”

Another pov, I’m old enough to remember when good ol’ Stan was bitching about Roc using Jammy Dodgers in a Cross on Instagram and here… It’s a bit unrealistic to think that breeders/chuckers aren’t going to use your genetics, if they have some desirable characteristics. Roc said he had their blessing, but Stan said otherwise…. In the end, I enjoyed the fuck out of that Purple Dodgers and maybe a little more since I’m NOT a fan of Stan.

One thing you should know JP, before you continue to belittle my friend MoGirlGrows, she’s one hell of a breeder. She is also very well known with a lot of other very well known breeders who have given her their blessings to use their Genetics —— including the elusive Roc himself.

Now, I get you’re just trying to be loyal to some people, but you don’t have all the information and you’re disparaging people in a public forum that you shouldn’t. As a matter of fact, she’s going to shutdown her operations because some fucking dude bro, dipshits won’t stop harassing her… wait for it… For “using other Breeder‘s Genetics“ despite her connections/approvals from said Breeders. I know you’re on Roc’s abandoned Discord, she’s got a lot friends there and like me they aren‘t stoked to see a talented female breeder go dark because she’s being bullied.

Damn… And here I was just wanting to post fucking buds and chill. Nope.

badbitchcat.gif

Happy Caturday................... :pass: ................

caturdaykisses.jpg

How to tell when your cat has been cheating........... :pighug:

Damn… And here I was just wanting to post fucking buds and chill. Nope.

Mama says there'll be days like this.........:pass:.......but hey ...look at us having an adult non flammy discussion on it.

in the modern era started from somewhere using someone else’s genetic/hard work.

Without knowing the breeders involved....just breeding in General.......:shrug:...we are ALL RIPPERS.....coz none of us Invented cannabis.
We all work off someone elses genetics.

That’s life but they actively encourage it!

Yup....:headbang:...IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN....you might as well get a return on that.....Turn it into a Positive..

As a matter of fact, she’s going to shutdown her operations because some fucking dude bro, dipshits won’t stop harassing her… wait for it… For “using other Breeder‘s Genetics“ despite her connections/approvals from said Breeders. I know you’re on Roc’s abandoned Discord, she’s got a lot friends there and like me they aren‘t stoked to see a talented female breeder go dark because she’s being bullied.

Then surely it isn't beyond the Breeers involved to simply Endorse the crosses.....?

As Approved by.....?... :pass: ...Kills the Haters if the original breeder approves it......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back