Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked me up a asrock ab350m-hdv with ryzen5 2600 last night for $110.....been waiting on a message back on some vulcan z memory.....guy listed as 2 x 8gb sticks but pics show 2 x 16gb sticks, could be a problem for him if he doesn't straighten it out. And watching a few gtx 1660 supers to complete the build.

I don't know about gassing my weed, but the concept is interesting. Anybody ever heard of this before? Pressurized argon gas for storage...
I really have no clue but would assume they chose argon because it's an insert gas. If that's the case they may be trying to avoid oxygen since it is a strong oxidizing agent so just maybe it messes with the terpees (and other stuff).
But in the lab rather than use argon we choose cheaper options to good effect like say nitrogen.
Plus you'd have to really seal those (jars or whatever) pretty damn air tight such that over long term storage there zero exchange of gases OR build a dry type dessicator that allows a small flow of whatever gas such that it creates a tiny positive pressure to keep O2 out.
Don't know just thinking out loud......

I really have no clue but would assume they chose argon because it's an insert gas. If that's the case they may be trying to avoid oxygen since it is a strong oxidizing agent so just maybe it messes with the terpees (and other stuff).
But in the lab rather than use argon we choose cheaper options to good effect like say nitrogen.
Plus you'd have to really seal those (jars or whatever) pretty damn air tight such that over long term storage there zero exchange of gases OR build a dry type dessicator that allows a small flow of whatever gas such that it creates a tiny positive pressure to keep O2 out.
Don't think argon or nitogen would really be an option for those of us using grove bags.. :biggrin:

It has been a long time, but I read an article awhile back about using dry nitrogen to displace oxygen for cannabis storage and it said the nitrogen decreased terps somehow. Argon displaces oxygen better from what I remember from welding classes.

Lmfao how hard and how long u going ham on them with a hammer? Mine literally after 30min only broke into giant chunks but never into small bits!

Hold on almost there.....
:crying:

giphy.gif

He can also hit the “cancel order” button and order the bits and save himself the work and the trouble! ;)
I use bits just sprinkle on top and simply water them in.
It's just a bacteria that eats the little bastards don't think it would effect your pot at and stage

But that's only my opinion about effecting your pot ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back