Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has a wet dog type aroma u may have jarred it up way too soon! If so that smell won’t go away!
That might be what happened. Said 55% humidity in the paper bag. So I jarred it up, I suppose you could call it a wet dog smell. Its unfortunate because it smelled so good up till now, definitely the best aroma of anything Ive grown so far :sad:

That might be what happened. Said 55% humidity in the paper bag. So I jarred it up, I suppose you could call it a wet dog smell. Its unfortunate because it smelled so good up till now, definitely the best aroma of anything Ive grown so far :sad:
Spend the money on a moisture meter! They are cheap and well worth the cost! Nothing worse then making thru a whole grow only to have last step go wonky!

Spend the money on a moisture meter! They are cheap and well worth the cost! Nothing worse then making thru a whole grow only to have last step go wonky!
My plan was to wait till my next grow to get one. Every other plant is fine so I guess 1 out of 4 isnt bad, but it was the one I was looking forward to. Its on my amazon list though, definitely picking it up soon.

Don't trust the meters in a bag. Jar some for a couple hours with the meter and go by that

So on the way back from the dispensary today, we stopped at a really nice head shop near there. Its a super nice place, great customer service, great prices, and its not sketchy at all. Very welcoming. The closest head shop to where I live is super sketch and its staffed by 3 very large and very man hating lesbians. They had sex toys on the back wall. My friends mom was with us, she's 60. So I point out super loud "HEY SHERRY, CHECK OUT THE STRAP ON RIGHT THERE BEHIND YOU!!". The clerk goes bright red and then starts laughing his ass off and I got flipped off by her.

I have seen that guy calling himself Chef Anna White, who is quite popular for some reason. I noticed on his website a while back all he had listed were Mephisto crosses. I looked again a time later and all the references to Mephisto lines were removed but the same strain names remained. That really rubbed me the wrong way and I haven't grown a single plant from them. That said, I noticed Beaver Genetics were in business with that guy. I know a few here have grown Beavers plants with good success. However, being involved with essentially a guy who is building himself off someone elses work.... Eh, not a good look is it?
This is one of the more popular one of these f1 guys. I'd buy beavers stuff if I didn't have to get it from that guy. I've seen recently that beaver has some stuff available from a Canadian bank. Can't remember the name though

I wanted a water bong, but I already have a dab rig. So while I was at the head shop I just asked the guy like, is there any way I can use my dab rig like a bong?

"Oh, you want a flower cup for it?"

So for $10 I got a nice big knobby flower burner that fits where the clinker or whatever did before.

I wanted a water bong, but I already have a dab rig. So while I was at the head shop I just asked the guy like, is there any way I can use my dab rig like a bong?

"Oh, you want a flower cup for it?"

So for $10 I got a nice big knobby flower burner that fits where the clinker or whatever did before.
Keep it clean. Generally the main difference between a bong and a rig is the thickness of the piping and much narrower pathways. So, the bong resin will stick to certain spots much easier then dab reclaim :thumbsup:

Keep it clean. Generally the main difference between a bong and a rig is the thickness of the piping and much narrower pathways. So, the bong resin will stick to certain spots much easier then dab reclaim :thumbsup:

I need to clean it, but I just tried it out and it works well.

1677811421593.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back