Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shirts match me....
20230302_190252.jpg

br manifestz itself from the inside out, so u hafta literally pry the budz apart to see it....jus sayin ;) ppp
I tried, i cant see anything. But it smells pretty awful looks fine on the inside, actually still kinda green in the very center. Just the smell really puts me off.

I tried, i cant see anything. But it smells pretty awful looks fine on the inside, actually still kinda green in the very center. Just the smell really puts me off.
This is what it looked like when i got BR this summer growing OD don't recall a bad smell but it was noticeable visibly :yoinks:

Apollo Black cherry auto day 72

image-jpg.1498499

image.jpg

Mac and crack auto day 72

image.jpg

image.jpg

I read this like mephisto not being happy with all the pollen chuckers just crossing their stuff and selling it. Which is very understandable. I don't think this really has anything to do with Mendel though right? I don't see any mephisto crosses on their site and he's supposed to be pretty legit

I’ve not seen anything by Brother Mendel that gives credit to use of Mephisto’s work.
He has collaborated with Full Duplex on a couple projects…Black Strap is one.
Using genetics for personal use/crosses (and giving credit) is widely accepted/acknowledged. Selling others work and genetics as one’s own is a big no.

I have seen that guy calling himself Chef Anna White, who is quite popular for some reason. I noticed on his website a while back all he had listed were Mephisto crosses. I looked again a time later and all the references to Mephisto lines were removed but the same strain names remained. That really rubbed me the wrong way and I haven't grown a single plant from them. That said, I noticed Beaver Genetics were in business with that guy. I know a few here have grown Beavers plants with good success. However, being involved with essentially a guy who is building himself off someone elses work.... Eh, not a good look is it?

This is what it looked like when i got BR this summer growing OD don't recall a bad smell but it was noticeable visibly :yoinks:

Apollo Black cherry auto day 72

image-jpg.1498499

image.jpg

Mac and crack auto day 72

image.jpg

image.jpg
I didnt see anything during the grow. And right after harvest till it was ready for curing it smelled fine, but got really brown. After 1 day in jars it smelled stagnant and musty but the rh is in the normal range according to the sensors. It did spike the first day though to 76% but I caught it right away

My daughter had "indian food day" in social studies class, and her teacher posted pics on the class's facebook page.

I realize we live in BFE, but she was bragging about making "real indian food" with store brand curry simmer sauce and frozen mixed veggies in a crock pot.

I just wanted to be like "oh honey"

So I gave 2 recipes of my own, one for butter chicken and the other for campfire chicken tikka tacos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back